Item Drop rates are good enough and here is why

Here’s my idea of a good drop rate. 2 months. 10 hours a week. Should be more than enough to SSF and end up with 2 characters fully decked out with enigma’s or whatever else would be considered BiS.

Anything more than that and I have to wonder, WTF it is you’re trying to hang on to here? WTF is this economy that is so important to you 20+ years after the fact that it takes precedence over everything about this game?

They should have just did a JSP Remaster fwiw.
Then left you JSP Above all players to rot in the original game.

And why is that?

Why should you ever be fully bis geared anyway?

The journey is the goal - since what are you doing once you are bis? Running a TZ twice and then you would quit.

1 Like

Because why not?

Why do you care so much that you don’t want me to be?

You can only enjoy this game if you’re the only one with an enigma?

Yeah, I agree, the journey is the goal.

Now look how much time you all spend skipping past it with JSP.

Seems to me, that if new drops rates, make you finish this game out in less than a week… But it still takes someone like me 4 months.

The new drop rate isn’t the problem

It’s trading.

Every moment encouraging someone to spend their eyesight looking at a JSP forum for tradesoutside of the game, misses the point of what Diablo 2 should me making you spend your eyesight on. Which is playing the game.

JSP forum Trading isn’t playing it’s using a 3rd party site to overcome a severe deficiency of the game. All so you can pretend you’re dealing with some kind of bitcoin currency.

Go back to being a game instead of trying to be a crypto currency scam.

2 Likes

No, but I can´t enjoy the game if I get Enigma in a few hours.

Just play singleplayer and make yourself one in a character editor - problem solved.

…or it seems you bought the wrong game. Too bad - you will learn from your mistakes atleast :wink:

1 Like

Cheating defeats the purpose of the game completely, Don’t ever suggest that again.

If what I want for drops rates results in you having an enigma in a few hours.

You’re the problem, not the drops rates.

As I said, they should have left your demographic in the original Diablo 2 to rot away with your JSP forum.

3 Likes

Too bad it is remaster of an Classic for people who always enjoyed D2 the way it is, but wanted some minor QoL and graphic updates.

Seems you are just not the target audience.

2 Likes

Yeah, to bad you all can’t move on and quit trying to latch on to making Diablo 2 an extra source of income.

Rather than what it is. Something people install once in a while for a quick fling of nostalgia.

But that fling ends up in nothing because you want people to dedicate their lives to it to get anywhere.

It’s been 20 years. Get over it already.

3 Likes

Jeeez that fight over the loot / PX mode is the real eternal conflict^^.
OP about your video, my best moment was the video youtube promote me about a gigantic pizza, yummy yummy :smiley:

Maybe I’ll repeat it again, because you really don’t get it.

How big is the PVP scene in Diablo 2?
Doesn’t matter to me, I’m not a part of it, and never will be, because of the drop rates.

What if, instead of spending thousands of hours looking for gear. People spent those hours in PVP against each other…

Wow…

Maybe put some duct tape around your head to keep it from exploding.

Less focus on a game that’s all about RNG would have forced them to make Diablo 2 a better game. More PVP matches would have forced more focus on PVP.

We might have ended up with a Diablo 2 Remaster focusing on provide more PVP centric content. But no… You’re stuck running 10% of the game for Rare Runes, just so you can say “I got mine”.

FWIW, the Remaster was a waste of time, and wasted opportunity to really bring this game forward. On all fronts.

You are on ignore from now on because there is no point to talk with liar and troll like you :slight_smile:

I explained it. I worked only with what I was able to get in new season, not using real money either.

Protip - less crying on the forums and more playing instead leads to better drops :wink:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t see nearly enough complaining in this forum for your statement to be true yet.

I would need to see at least half of this forum (All JSP users) crying about drop rates, before I would consider them to have done anything to improve drop rates for normal players.

you sound like a jsp/bot/rmt user to me. want better drope rate. so you can sell stuff faster, its obv to all.
it`s people like you and other pro make the drops easier, who seems to know ALL about bots/rmt/jsp… woner why… OBV you all use bots and rmt…

any post regarding droprates that takes multiplayer and trading into account should not be taken seriously

d2 is primarily a solo game and should always be analyzed from a solo player perspective

4 Likes

No, Offline is primarily solo play. Multiplayer is both but logacialy you play it to have contact with others.

1 Like

Without multiplayer the drop rates are even higher thanks to players 8. So even less reason to change them.

2 Likes

yes

being solo driven has nothing to do with the option to conect with people

brevik already explained that the franchise was made with a solo player perspective
the hability to conect with others was a blizzard thing, made by devs submitted by blizz

you dont know what you talking about
lower no drop doesnt make trash worth to kill compared to sniping uniques in p1, except cows and ghosts

lower no drop means more chances to roll better items. It also increases the chance of getting runes. So yes it does improve drop rates.

2 Likes

you lack reference

no
bosses and mini bosses have higher chance to upgrade item quality compared to any trash mob
thats why even with 100% chance to drop, a trash has a much lower chance to drop any specific item, except bases, making it not worth the 450% more hp to kill

you are better farming travincal in p1 if you want ohm+ or countess for up to vex compared to any mob in p8