Item Drop rates are good enough and here is why

Some people run RMT, or go to “trading currency” website that they then trade the said “currency” for $15 Amazon/ Steam giftcard, etc.

Those people will fight you and call you a liar, so basically, exploiters with conflict of interest.

They hate you because you speak the truth and if Blizzard removed trading and improved drop rates they can’t afford $15 games on Steam, and have to get a job.

Blizzard should do what the majority want TBH, just do an official survey/ poll.

1 Like

Trading is one of the best parts of the game, what are you talking about? :))
It’s not our fault you guys are bad merchants…or are to lazy to hunt for customers.

8 Likes

Only for people who want to ruin the game for everyone not trying to score gift cards I suppose.

I play the game for the game, you play it to play a JSP forum.

I know who right and wrong here.

Right now, the game punishes me for not playing the JSP forum.

THAT IS WRONG!

Because I refuse to use that forum to trade, I’ll never get to experience anything past an insight. That is the definiton of punishing me for not using that forum.

3 Likes

If Insight is the best thing you ever made JSP wouldn’t help you lol. I never use trading websites I do all in game trades and even I have engima.

3 Likes

This summarizes your lack of business acumen.
It’s clear you have no idea how real world things work. It’s more than clear you don’t have a serious job and career in real life if you believe people live off peanuts from trading items in a niche game.
You cannot grasp basic economic principles and this translates in your real life.
You covet other peoples success from your moms basement just because you are to blazed to raise yourself from the cesspool, adapt and overcome. Valid in D2 and I bet in real life.
I pity you, sad little troll.

P.S: All while you whine about getting handouts I dropped another Griffon in terrorized Viper temple…because I actually play the game. Not bad for playing intermittent for 3hours on a Sunday evening.

5 Likes

Speak your truth MrEos and speak it loud!

Stop punishing legit fair players!

I’ll just end with this, Because I won’t ever resort to JSP or no-lifing this game, I will never ever participate in PVP. because I never reach that point. You put it out of my range.

So thanks. For nothing.

I hope you enjoy that you’re one of a handful of people who got geared out because you wanted to feel special about how rare it is to get to that point. You missed the forest through the trees.

Think about the flow.

I get bored because I don’t get the equipment.
When I should be getting bored from having an equipped character with nothing to do.

One scenario leads to people flocking into PVP. the other just leads to people uninstalling the game.

6 Likes

That’s very good. I also don’t trade on JSP. With this we agree…but drop rates are fine and /p8 will never come to Battlenet. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t worry MrEos, player retention speaks volumes and Blizzard is taking notes. Changes are happening, every few months. Just have to wait and see. :wink:

Its not just about if majority wants something, not to mention that what majority want might be bad for game and majority of players probably dont properly udnerstand how currently loot works anyway.

I mean check the video what you can have in 10 days and I am not even that fast with it. Other have more. Its enough evidence to show that drop rates are totaly find online because you can trade with others.

No I cant because I play for fun , its not a job so i that would keep my time schedule dude. I had vacation first 4 days so I slept do some things and played. last week I was working every day and played after work.

I did both things at the same time, slowly upgrading my gear, selling stuff, leveling. I dont feel like I played like bot :slight_smile: Well only when I was leveling to 91 I felt like it, because generaly spekaing I dont like leveling at high levels because its so boring.

I wasnt dragged, we were together in group, we did speed run and were on hell far faster than like 95% of player base.

Why lol? Trading is part of online play. I dont udnerstand why I should play without it? To harm my progress in game on purpose? What you said is quite weird, why even play online if you dont like that trading and playing with others? Makes no sense.

??? Where did I cry about anything lol? I made this topic to show that you can have good equip rather fast because there are people who want higher drop rate. Which is not needed at all.

For you. Not every player have same playstyle and like to play the game in same way. I like trading and selling what I found for runes to make my own runewords.

I didnt skip anything. We made it from act 1 with lvl chars normal to end of hell with our group.

If best you got is insight, you have a lot to learn about the game. I have even troubles to believe you. What the hell were you doing all those 20 years? I dont get it really.

Because getting only insight in 20 years is lie or you played like 1 hour per year lol.

lol what a nonsense.

8 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile:

Just cause you know how to split up my post into quotes didn’t discount a thing I said. Try harder.

I guess you learned that with your superior forum skills. Since that seems to be what you want Diablo 2 to be.

Is Diablo 2 a forum game or what?

2 Likes

you got any proff for this? or is this just another made up lie from the(make it easier crowd)

ahh i see you just trolling :slight_smile:

it punishes you for bieng bad at the game.

1000s of people dont use rmt or jsp and is fully decked out.
You are just bad…

2 Likes

Translation, I don’t no life Diablo. Because Diablo 2 isn’t even worthy of that much time investment anymore.

These days, I might give it a Week of my time. maybe 2 hours a day for that week.

WTF you going to do with that? While you still try to keep it down to making people invest 1,000’s of hours.

It’s a joke.

Everyone else is playing fortnite, not this crap. The Nostaligiac playerbase (The non-botters who are not trying to turn D2 into a dayjob) have lives now.

3 Likes

It 100% and most definitely is. I really think when Blizzard sees poor player retention they will change things. They didn’t remake this for “purists” trust me. Because again even more OG D2 fans are 30+ and want better drop rates.

Absolutely no body knows how you got your items is the point. This proofs nothing.

This is so true. Seriously, changes should come soon.
D2: LoD is for the non-lifers.

1 Like

hahahahaha. says the person with the most made up stuff on this forum…

Cheese.

Not saying you did, but if you want a reason, to “prove” your point.
Should say I always play my first character each season SSF and I probably made a higher runeword most seasons with my first character.
With the forge, cows, countess and travi you should be able to make higher than Insight quite easy.
Better well not everyone rates items in the same way, I think Spirit is a lot better and everyone makes those.
Everyone runeword up to Ist should be available with some (and quite often no) effort besides playing your character up to atleast the forge and most builds can do this, some just take longer than others.
And you really don’t have to 24/7 it.

I agree, however I must say it has become less interesting of late, always liked selling those rare finds, but since runewords and some uniques are OP and bots flood the market (and faster in D2r than LoD) it does take away a lot of the fun of trading.

1 Like

Mr. Trump…please tell us why should we trust you? What recommends you? All I see is empty words…just unsubstantiated statements. I swear I’m getting second-hand embarrassment. How can you keep going being so cringe!? Tell us your secret!:clown_face:

3 Likes

no no belive me. It`s butter. -.- :rofl:

1 Like

Drop rates are definitely good right now.

I feel it is even TOO easy to get stuff nowadays, especially with Terror Zones.

The 1.13 change to higher runedrop rate should have never happened imo, nowadays HRs more or less drop like candy every few hours.

4 Likes