Item Drop rates are good enough and here is why

Yes you dont care and thats why you have no clue what you talk about. You actualy have to watch market to have some idea but its not only indicator.

Kind of random statement. Ok? Whatever but idk why you mention it. I didnt talk about it at all.

Of course i can blame terror zones. Do you even understand how they changed drops?

As you may know, I described what I had found earlier this ladder. I got the learn to play cticicism form a self-appointed D2 expert. When they described what they had found where they had played multiple characters including a level 94 sorc and were high up on the leaderbaord (rank 5542) they stated

So even the “skilled” players who claim that others are noobs who can not find gear after 22 years of playing are themselves not finding much impressive.

I understand how they changed drops. My argument is player falloff is not as much as I expected given player retention in ladder 1 as that ladder progressed.

I played my ladder character to level 94 which was higher than the prior ladder since terror zones existed.

Being 94 on ladder has nothing to do with skill :joy:. You dont need any knowledge about game for that, there is no such thing at being good at leveling really. You just spam baalruns and then terror zones.

Are you still running with spirit sword?

You have me mistaken with someone else. A spirit sword as an attacking weapon would be a catastrophically bad idea for a horker barb.

Being level 94 (rank 5442 on ladder leaderboard at the time) apparently did for the person who keeps calling others noobs/trolls/bad players on the forum since they used that information to prove how awesome sauce they were.

And again you prove why nobody should listen to you.

“IF you want something to happen once in 1000 playthroughs for a class, you want everything handed to you on your first playthrough…!”

Many many times.

I already explained to you that game is made to repeat content. You for some reason fail to acknowledge that and think you should find everything in one playtgrough.

Wrong i had playthroughs with finding good items or even high runes. But again, game is made to repeat content if you want to improve your character.

I thought we were comparing sorc.

Idk who are you talking about. And it doesnt matter. My only comment was that farming xp has nothing to do with being good at finding items and to know what to do.

It wasn’t designed as a roguelike and it wasn’t designed for single player. It’s funny that you make up things in your head and try to slip them in as fact while you are just plainly wrong.

But I guess you just entered the game after LoD. How else could you say that uniques were designed to be found and used before baal, when there was a whole game without baal before that?

Hard reality check:
Game was designed for multiplayer.
Game was designed to be fully playable without uniques and sets.
Game was designed to have random rares to keep people repeating content for gear upgrades if they didn’t manage to progress.

With LoD they added more and more gear to farm and only little extra content in form of areas. They understood that people kept playing it for the rare loot and that’s why they added very rare uniques.

It’s intended that you don’t run around in 100% BiS gear, so you still have a upgrade to find. That’s the design of LoD and D2R.

So please stop spreading false information.

3 Likes

Since you can’t stop talking about me.

I barely find time to play this game and you specifically asked me what my sorc was wearing at that point of time. I’d say a very rare base for my obsession and a Zod was very fair back then. I also told you that I found lots of other rare items, but you ignored that since it had proven your point wrong (again).

You also stated that selfgearing 4 chars and being 94 at that time when you were 90? was much easier than playing 1 char (barb), getting handouts and leeching in baalruns/tzs where other people killed everything and you only ran and horked.

So do I now need to list my selffound griffons, shadowdancers and other rare items? Do I need to list all the HRs and midrunes? The rares? The items I found for my other toons? My 20/20 sorc torch?

I found plenty for the little time I play. About 120 million shy of lvl 97.

That shows why you cry about drop rates. You leeched your way to 94 and quit instead of playing the game and then you complain that you don’t find anything.

It’s just sad. Especially since you follow me around and can’t stop talking about me. I already told you, I don’t need you as a fan or follower and I don’t want to keep living in your head rentfree. Just move on with your life.

3 Likes

Any feedback on obssesion? Good or not? Which build you use it with?

I have a 3 blizzard 3 ES 2 SA Obsession. It’s less damage than DF but you can max blizzard + synergy and get 75% ES + max TK without prebuffing. I currently have about 29xx life selfbo without lifeskiller. I didn’t spec into ES and kept it a vita build. If I find a Nightwing and a few skillers, then it’s a very fast and very tanky build.

1 Like

Your post is inaccurate on multiple levels. There are too numerous to go through them 1 by 1.

Let’s just illustrate a simple example.

I did not ask you what your sorc was wearing. In fact, I did not even know anything about what character(s) you play, their gear, etc… Here is what I actually wrote and your reply:

The internet never forgets and I would encourage you not to posts things that can be easily proven false.

When the discussion continued where discuss all iladdet item drops, you said:

This confirms what I said. You found nothing terribly useful for the classes/builds that you were actually playing in ladder Your words not mine.

1 Like

Eh? You asked him about main and gear lol so yes you did. I see it in quote. His main was sorc so yeah you did absolutly asked him what is his sorc wearing. How does it matter if he now reference it as main or sorc? Its same thing for him.

3 Likes

Yet again exploiters and “currency” traders are saying drop rates are fair, while legit fair players are saying they are not, but are for no-lifers and botters. Which account is to be taken, Blizzard? :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s so funny that you have exactly proven my statement correct. You asked me about my main, which is my sorc this ladder.

Funny that you pick only this quote, where you think you can twist it your way, since everything else is even more clear in the post history.

You even described yourself that you were running with your honor ettin axe behind others in a TZ cow to find your Lo for Grief. Aka leeching while others killed the mobs.

And it doesn’t matter how often you edit your posts. The truth will always hunt you little troll.

A classic Micro. Ignoring 90% of the post that proofs him wrong and handpicking a single line/word and trying to distract and twist his way out of it and he failed miserably again.

Edit:

just to let the people see how obviously you are lying and distracting.

1 Like

This guy’s rhetoric makes me believe Trump started playing D2 and posting on the forum after getting banned on twitter. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Brevik stated that bnet play wasnt in original team’s plans
He said it was blizz idea and they had to send their devs to code bnet conection into the game

Also, peer2peer conection was merely a check box

Thats the reason so many hacks came to bnet
The team just didnt care about how hackable the game was and had no interest and experience in preventing it

Its easy to conclude that the game was designed for SP and MP was nothing but an extra

1 Like

It wasn’t a last minute decision for D2 and LoD got all the rare items well aware of the multiplayer which was already out for D2.

If you ever worked on any bigger project, you should know that the first design is pretty much never the final design.

1 Like

This is yours and others who want to boost drops most funniest excuse honestly.

1 Like