Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

More personal attacks. This was your initial reply to me.

This is what I posted.

You immediately resorted to an off-topic personal attack. You never addressed the likelihood of finding 6 cold skillers already in ladder.

There are 2 primary options: It is likely or unlikely. Needless to say, you never contradicted my claim that it is highly unlikely/fishy.

I stated that I am level 92 barb and top 1,500 on the ladder leaderboard. I also never used fg and d2jsp. Since now I am home and could check, my overall rank is 34,386 on the overall leaderboard and more relevantly, 763 on the barb leaderboard. I even recapped the gear that I found. There are 262K barbarians on ladder and 1.6 million characters total. That puts me in the top ~2% of the overall leaderboard (even though barbarians are much more difficult to play than cold sorcs and more gear dependent) and the top 0.3% for barbs.

FACTS

In contrast: your main? your level ? your gear? d2jsp user? fg user? One of us was transparent.

If someone uses d2jsp in ladder, I do not care about what they think about how fast they can gear up using their accumulated fg.

The reality is none of this is relevant to the fact that 6 cold skillers already found this season seems fishy to me.

Instead of continuing your personal attacks, do you think finding 6 cold skillers already in this ladder is fishy or not?

1 Like