It turns out, D3 is more skilled game than D2

Well to be more on topic.

To bring ploot to D2 would speed up progress - not good.

P8 online further encourages people to play alone - not good.

1 Like

How would ploot speed up progress, when it works about same loot system but the loot will be allotted to people for X seconds before going FFA? Maybe to those who do damaging.

Players 8 is already in the game, and as you seen yourself, heavily abused.

No? Its good that hammer has a way to defend himself against druid. It means druid has to be smart with the way he stomp, and also fast.

And anw what the hell are you talking about ? You really think fhr changes make you unable to get kbā€™d by smite in that situation ?

1 Like

itā€™s a troll when you deliberately spew inflamatory nonsense to get a reaction, and thanks for proving my point on you knowing nothing about pvp.

1 Like

Like youā€™re doing right now? Donā€™t project lol, all I did was have an opposite opinion of yours.

Imagine thinking I care what you guys think about me in D2 PvP. Itā€™s why people hate the community too, the delusional elitist dismissive attitude. But who cares, changes are here to stay, enjoy 'em! <3

go ahead, not scared of anything there. pretty sure your manipulating and misrepresenting like you usually do with that. the furthest i have ever said to someone here was something like ā€œif someone said that to me in real life in a bar id punch him for thatā€ in the context of keyboard warriors with big mouths online but scared behavior in real life.

Your points 5, 6, 7 have been debunked long time ago yet you still spout it out like some political slogan. thats why people call you mentally ill. you donā€™t act on rationality or logic. and the amount of manipulation tactics pisses people off alot.

alright, you really need to just stop posting at this point. Iā€™m seeing my self out of this conversation with a wall.

Alright buddy, keep on projecting and being hostile over a video game and then calling people mentally ill. Itā€™s funny when someone edits their post of threatening to beat me and take jail time for it over a video game opinion and calls me mentally ill. Projection is real but like I said to you people: It does get better.

Good idea, since you are derailing from topic.

I reported him for trollingā€¦this is ridiculous behavior that should be stopped.

manipulation tactic. they are not hostile over the video game atm, they are hostile over your behavior. misrepresentation. there are a few people that express similar opinions that you have and they are talked to in a respectful way.

Being able to activate P8 would literally break up the community. Little to no reason to get in a group.

Just report op for trolling. he wil get banned again.

2 Likes

Itā€™s good I am not trolling.

They? It was you. No one threatened to take jail time and beat me up over a video game opinion but you.
Actually, lots of people were respectful to me, itā€™s only you and handful people.

Telling the truth and things as they happened is not manipulation.

I once again laugh at being called mentally ill by an individual who threatened to beat me up and take jail time over my video game opinion and are now trying to justify it by ā€œitā€™s your behavior!ā€. If you get that worked out over a video game forums? Yeahā€¦

Leave my topic and stop derailing it further, please. I am ignoring and reporting you.

True, but itā€™s already in the game, and already most games are held privately. It is now available to abusers only. This is a matter of availability (in my opinion).
The community is broken because the game has anti-social nature, mainly the loot system in my opinion.

at least try to come up with something better than strawmanning. its such a cheap manipulation method. try something else for a bit of freshness.

So yeah anyways, apparently D3 takes more skill than D2 to reach maximum level afterall.

Oh you mean like how I can sit and do nothing in Rifts and Greater Rifts and watch my level rise and get the 342872439873 legendaries that drop while someone else is doing all the work?

Sounds like you never played D3.

Is it different in D2 though? Read OP. What I said is it takes more skills/time. In the end both are casual games but people of D2 act elitist for some reason.

I love D2 way more than D3 (didnā€™t even play D3 much) but I am not delusional and I am being objective and fair.

You mean ā€œread what YOU saidā€? You donā€™t need to say ā€œRead what the OP saidā€ when you are the op. LMAO.

Yep. Only needed to read your first stupid paragraph which shows how clueless you are. Especially with your idiotic title of the thread. Nice try though.

Joined this forum just to let OP know that he is a clown. Also, how do you people read this garbage forum? Itā€™s so horribly formatted and outdated. Trash forum. hahaha

OP means original post. This is important because?

Sweet. Thanks for proofing my point.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. :clown_face: