It turns out, D3 is more skilled game than D2

You’re wrong, we want Diablo II Resurrected to have same QoL as Diablo 3. It already got some and it is not Diablo II. You can play Diablo II if you want your pure experience. Diablo II Resurrected is not Diablo II already.

This is the most weak talking point anyways, it shows how people asking for changes understand the game and its mechanics and use logic and reason and how the other party is dismissive and emotional.

5 Likes

bro just play diablo 3

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the difference between us and you. Appreciate the bump.

1 Like

yes the difference is I like good games and you like bad games.

3 Likes

No it’s not, it just has a seperate solo Ladder. Which is filled whit bots sooo… I don’t think we need to argue this any longer.

You again… And again having no clue what you talk about. You can be max level in matter of hours in d3 without killing single monster.

You dont need skill to play it at all in d3, you just mash buttons without thinking. Game has no depth, no trading, dead pvp. No complicated game systems…

5 Likes

True story. Maximum level of D3 is not 70. Obvious who is clueless.

And what do you think you’re doing in D2 exactly, lol.

PvP never mattered in D2, it requires no skill and it’s best gear wins. No trading is irrelevant to my topic. Actually, PvP is also irrelevant. Learn to read OP lol.

D2 is not complicated lol, it’s badly designed for most part which 2.4 is trying to rectify. Just put Str for equipment, Dex if you want max block and rest into Vitality so much complexity hahahahaha. Having them automatically allotted does not take anything away 95% of the time. With only like 3 meta builds for like 2 decades and most skills are useless.

4 Likes

Maximum char level at release was 60.it was increased to 70 in expansion. Btw:

Never to you because you dont understand it.

I guess d2r is too complicated for you since you cant even comprehends complexity of D2 systens, you would be better going back to d3 honestly.

2 Likes

it’s been years, and I am barely on grift 80 and got bored of D3 so many times. thats as far as I get. I enjoy D2 more, because it has more freedom, more dynamic, more of what I want. D3 has boobs, and thats about it. every helm on the barb looks dumb as hell in D3.

24 hours to beat D2? that’s a skilled speed runner, how do you avoid being nuked by souls? I usually need decent gear that takes days or even months to find.

Seriously learn to read, I am getting second hand embarrassment. Level 70 is not maximum level.

To anyone who doesn’t stroke their ego on fake non-existent skills, lol.

Haha, really? You’re the one who is talking about D2R is complicated not me. So it is too complicated for you. Even your personal insults make no sense and you always resort to them and ad hominem because you can’t discuss. :rofl:

You didn’t even read OP to know I barely spend any time on D3. Reading can be hard for some people but give it some practice!

I like D3 but it is pretty casual. I can have my set complete in 2-3 days without a lot of effort but then it gets boring. Grinding for the same exact items you already have just ancient/primal is not fun.

In D2 you can play for weeks and still needs something so you can solo that next part. The longevity is just so good. And there is an economy for the community to have meaningful interaction. In D3 you can play for an entire year and not even have to speak to anyone.

2 Likes

I think you need some help for your mental illness

2 Likes

For someone who says pvp doesnt matter, you spend quite a lot of time trolling in pvp related topic aha

3 Likes

alright troll, cause thats what you are, listen. D2? pvp was a BIG deal. pvp DID take skill, because even with top gear you got rolled like dough if you didnt know how to fight the different opponents.

you would probably just charge right at a windy druid, right? and you would also die before you even got close.

did you know hdins have blind spots? and that hammers are avoidable? no, because you dont care enough.

Why dont you go play D3 if you love it so much? I think it’s time to either admit you enjoy D2 more than D3, or go back to D3(or just say sorry for trolling).

2 Likes

Good points, but irrelevant to the topic. I agree with you on them for sure.

Keep on projecting. Things will get better, I promise you.
By the way, I am reporting all rude replies. Imagine being petty over a video game discussion lol.

OMG! So much skills and deep knowledge… Guys, hammerdins have blindspots that if you tele to them, you can nado them for example!! Also summons help with hammerdin!!

So much skills and so complex. Honestly this post explains a lot to me. Also, people are not “trolls” because they have different video game opinion than you.

Reading is hard but give it a practice by reading OP.

this just shows that your skill is so low in pvp, that you can’t even comprehend that its low. still remember during ptr i pvped against D.H.A. Both necros, same ptr gear. He beat me for hours. something like 30:0 or so. and not just me, everyone he played against. i had no problems with average players that werent so into pvp.

1 Like

Weren’t you the one who threatened to assault me over a video game discussion and then edited their post when I reported you? It was a serious threat by the way I am surprised Blizzard did not take any action.

Why do you think I want to discuss with you, after that?

i wouldnt generaly advice teleporting in blindspot as a druid tho. One smite kb and you are dead

what? dont know what your talking about but im still here.

didnt you just complain about ad hominems and now go for the same tactic? quite hypocritical, dont you think?

1 Like

Quite hypocritical to call out someone who threatened to bash you and even take “jail time” for it? You know Blizzard staff can read your edits, yeah? I think I will follow up with customer service.

I did not appreciate it, leave my topic please.

We’re glad for FHR changes then, aren’t we?