It turns out, D3 is more skilled game than D2

Quit trolling. Bud d2 is running underneath a graphics layer. Its the same exact game.

Glad you see the light. paragon Grinding is Bad.

Proff or just another Lie from you.

Wher is all this solid points?
Another Lie from you…

At launch D2R had 23 changes relative to D2:LoD. Afterwards, we had various patches including patch 2.4 that introduced balance changes and new ladder runewords. I would simply say D2R is no longer an exact replica of D2 with better graphics.

1 Like

Not enough cancer in here.
I was hoping this would reach the level of chaos that the amazon thread did. :sleepy:

1 Like

Well it’s just one guy trolling for attention here (just read the clickbait title, says enough).

The Amazon thread is a full-blown emotional and moral spitstorm that could essentially serve as a free online course in politics.

2 Likes

Ironic. Says the guy that makes weak troll posts (who he admits to them being trolling) for, well, attention. Awesome projection there, just like when you tell people who are asking for player x command that they have no one to play with and how they are lonely when you spend most of your time “socializing” (insulting, ad hominem) here.

Wait, weren’t you also the guy complaining the Community Manager has an actual life and goes to the gym? Yeah…

Ever thought of self improvement instead of insults and projections? In any case I am not going to follow your ways and insult you or put you down. It’s not what I do, I lift people up. I will stick to discussing the game and not respond to your ad hominem anymore.

I do not know why some people forcefully bury themselves in denial so much. D2R is not D2LoD, Blizzard said even before release that this will be live-service game and will have many changes. They said they are focusing on stability first then changes next, so everyone guess what happens next? Luckily, D2LoD servers are still up for them.

1 Like

sure you will.

You should base your arguments on objective fact rather than emotions when u try to prove a point. If u dont then its purely a opinion which doesnt hold any value. Some ppl believe d3 is a great continue of the franchise others dont. U saying none asked for whimsydale while there are plenty of ppl who loves it.

In which way they didnt care at all? Emotional reasoning.

Emotional reasoning.

Emotional reasoning. Do u see a pattern? U treat some individuals opinions as fact.

Another emotional respons.

They earn more now than they did back then?

Because they dont fit your taste? Again you treating your own opinion as fact. Emotional reasoning.

It was a joke. U get upset cause of it? Why is cow any better? It all started as a joke. Blizzard used to have jokes implented in their games. U see it in wc and sc aswell.

Whats a real diablo fan? Emotional reasoning.

Who wants to transform d2 into d3?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RodFergusson/status/1524809071827685388?cxt=HHwWmMCoybTxmqkqAAAA

According to Rod fergus d3 has more tha 65 mil players.

Who are “we”? There are plenty of d2 fanboys who infested d3 forum. Throwing insults etc.

Again emotional reasoning. D4 is a new game and very different from d3. Your view is like everything which isnt like d2 is d3. Black and white thinking and is considered a cognitive disortion.

Bias is when someone let their emotions control their mind and affect their conclusions. In this case its very clear that u being bias.

2 Likes

OG D2 is still running underneath the graphics. Weather theres changes or not. D2 IS D2R. Which is my point.

That is fine. However, the game itself has changed even if you use legacy graphics. D2:Lod =/= D2R.

That still doesnt change the fact the OG game is running underneath these graphics.

how is this any different than if blizzard did the same changes OG. Its no different here. D2R is not a new game.

So how can I create the runeword Mist or obsession in D2:lod?

Are the synergies in the skill trees the same between D2:lod and D2R?

Are the mercs the same in D2:lod and D2R?

Can I make insight in a bow in D2:lod?

Can I up set items in D2:lod?

Can I use TCP/IP to play D2R?

Can I play with 21:9 screen dimensions in D2:lod? This change in screen dimensions affects monster AI and gameplay.

Ur missing my point. U just want to point out changes. In no way does any patch change the fact D2 is running in the Background.

OG had patches and changes as well did that stop the game from being diablo 2 no it doesnt.

Perhaps read what i said. Here.

D2R also started where D2 left off which was patch 1.14D. All the changes being made are being made to D2 which D2R is running.

The “D2” running underneath D2R is not the same as D2/D2:lod that you can play on US East/West as an example.

Lets just say that “D2 underneath” is now D2R*.

D2R is not D2LoD. Blizzard said they will make more changes once stability is done for. Keep burying your heads in denial it won’t change a thing, you already lost that battle at 2.4.

Actually, you lost it at release. Shared Stash is also major game-core change, for one example.

It’s long overdue for your delusional denials and long overdue for discussing change or no change. It’s time to propose the good changes to fix D2’s flaws, which is what we are doing.

Thats not my point. D2R is running the same exact game underneath. Only diffrence is the changes.

That is not going to change this fact. To say D2R is not D2 is just lying to yourself.

Cuz then all the changes and patchs since launch of D2 would make D2 then not D2. Patchs and changes do not change this at all.

D2R is not D2LoD, they’re using assets from it and most code of it but that does not make them the same. It’s based on it, but improved and will improve more with our changes.

Also:

Thats false. D2R launched starting at the OG games last patch which was 1.14D.

Devs even said during the reveal the same game will be running underneath a graphics layer.

Sure theres been changes. That doesnt change this fact. No matter how much they change the game.

At its core D2R is D2.

Based on it, does not mean identical to it. People did not say D2R is not based on it, what we obviously said is D2R is not D2LoD.

Anyways, waiting so we get more of our proposed changes to fix the game’s flaws.

Dude you are just as cringe as OP with your argumentations.
You confuse facts with emotions.
You want facts? Sure you get them.

They didnt care at all during Beta development and after game release.
In old Forums the community wasnt pleased with the direction that D3 was going and went.
They ignored the feed and communication
They promised they would make itemization updates which were always postponed

Since you want facts, here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=659&v=wKqh9ILVNyE&feature=emb_logo

Min 10:38 upwards.

Cringe response, you sound like a robot

I will post some videos to you why the community in D2 dislikes the game, since you want FACTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDVAL_rfYBM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLCovdUYdd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHxyngNvUhM

Summarized:
Bland itemization
Joke Storyline
Simplistic/Casual Skill choice/Character progression
Automatic Stat allocation

You sound like a broken record with your sentence again.
Is this your whiteknighting Blizzard for real? The Implementation of the Auction House and afterwards removal of it, Error 37, the whole Blitzchung Heartstone political affair, then Diablo Immortal at Blizzcon, then Warcraft 3 Reforged with basically the worst score on Metacritic, the launch of D2R with broken servers, lobby, rollbacks and long queue times so that playing the game is not possible at all?
Do you need more FACTS or Videos for this?

Its not only me lol re-watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKqh9ILVNyE&t=659s

11:04 until 11:30

No one wanted ponyland since the aesthetic is even brighter and is even less darker than previous games.

Broken record.
You answer me that, since you were a fan since the start of the series playing Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 and then Diablo 3 right?

Read the OG suggestions in this topic or did you just come here to whiteknight him?

Oh wow, because they are achieving exactly what candy crush achieved.
Attract the game to casuals that dont even care about the game and is so simplistic that even a 5 year old kid can play it. And the hardcore audience just drop the game after 1 week of the season.

I will re-direct you this question and then repeat my sentence.
What are you doing in this forum at all? Go back to Diablo 3 forums if you dont care about Diablo2.

“gssshhhhhhh” brrrrrroken rrrrrrrrecord.
If you havent read enough comments not only by me but from many other players and you cannot recognize the same Generator/Spender Systems of D3 with 6 maximal skills in D4, then you need some real help man.

Lets see, how often did you repeat the word emotional in this reply… 7 times man, wow i really must congratulate you for how often you must repeat this word “clap clap”.
Enough wasting my time with you and OP, you are both D3 players that are just trolling and spamming these forums.
You should both stick to it and play whole season 26 before it dies out, oh wait it probably is already dead since Rob Fergussons twitter post was on 12th May :frowning: