It turns out, D3 is more skilled game than D2

Obv he only got 2 accs with d3 and only 1 with d2. And lets not forget that d3 is so boring that he had to try the season on 2 accs. Because u know. It makes sense…

i got 3

i got 3 for d2/loD. 1 d2r

you make up lies agian… lvl 1-70 with this one. no paragon.
other acc played for some hours. Then it became boring. Its not boring all the time, and i never said that… cant wait what lie you will make up next.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/microhgffjhjhfjhfjhflookn/51279
postet the true on D3 forum

wonder what lies/excuses you both will come up with next…

next lie i block both for 1month. or i just block you right away. cause we all know that lies and slander is all you do.

Again you make up you own stories and lies. i never said i could do it casually every season. said i did it in season 25… when does this lies stop micro. You alt accounts dosent even lie this much.

In other words u saying u cant beat gr150 unless u use a broken build and a broken theme. So u admit that d2 easier.

so you saying, dont play D3 its to op aka easy mode… glad we agree.
wher did i say i only beat 150 in one season? i said i did it casually in season 25.
hardest mode in D2R is ALOT harder then the hardest mode in D3… Fact.
so blocked you also. you made up you own storie/lies again…

i have show i have beaten the hardest lvl in D3. you havent showed you have beat the hardest/most skilled thing in D2R PVP… if yo cant show it. you agrere D2R is more skilled/harder.

its funny. when op account gets baned. you post alot more… :thinking: :thinking:

What other season did you solo GR150 and using what class/build?

The game honestly feels like God of War but with unlimited power creep! But the story falls short after Act 1, as if the story writers ran outta ideas or somthing. Very boring to experience beyond act 1.

Guess u assume that everyone who doesnt agree with u is me. That is a known disorder. Guess im teo aswell in your world.

Also u ask me to beat pvp but u cant beat the leaderboard in d3. U make no sense. What is there to beat in pvp? Some random players? Obv i could beat some random ppl in pvp. Who cant?

D3 is really way more fun and more skilled than D2 ever were. Everyone holds D2 dear because it was their first ARPG but the game is really flawed, broken, unbalanced, robotic mess that require absolute zero skill. Nostalgia is indeed one of hell of a drug. It’s also a mountain for exploiters to make money out of .

In D3 you actually have fun because after all it is you know, a video game. In D2 it’s literally just labor in which you get your payment in useless items most of the time. It’s impossible for non-robotic humans that have actual lives to enjoy.

So yeah basically D3’s combat is actually fun and skill requiring, in D2 it’s just robotic no skill snoozefest. It’s a simple game for bots and that is why the best players are bots codded 2 decades ago. The elitism talk is the funniest in video gaming history here when the game is this skill-less.

D2R needs a lot, A LOT of changes. Otherwise, can’t wait for DI and DIV. Blizzard should just pull the plug since this won’t sell much anyways (poor 7+ months sales compared to other products, poor player retention; poor investment in general) and put it in life-support “maintenance mode” where a script is ran every 4 months just to reset Ladder for the purists. They would be happy to consume this for next 2 decades, but you won’t be getting any real money from them.

1 Like

Unfortunately for D3, you cannot allocate individual skills points or skill pointers, therefore there is much less build variety.

In D2R there exists much more build diversity because I can choose to maximize my synergies or not. Also, every level I must choose how to distribute my attribute points.

Do I choose Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, or Energy? It all depends, and Diablo 2 gives me that ability. In this way, no two Hammerdins, MF Sorcs, or Zoo Keeper druids are alike.

Yeah? Even in 2.4 builds D2R’s builds are meta. Used to be even worse.

Stats: str for equipment, dex if you want max block, rest vita/energy(if ES). Much build variety.
Skills: Just the skill you want and its syringes (why wouldn’t you put 90% of skill points into syringes?). Again, not much build variety really.

It’s just an illusion. Sure, you can “meme” some builds but in the end they will never be half as efficient as the builds the game forces you to do. It rarely would even result in any fun added, just makes the gameplay more time consuming and tedious.

I strongly disagree with no two X sub-class is the same. Not the game I played, most were exact carbon-copy of equipment/stats/skills allocated, by many MANY people online.

In fact D3 has much variety within one class even without that illusion, way more fun too especially the combat.

who cares if they’re not as efficient as Hammerdin, most builds are more than capable of handling Hell, even able to deal with Ubers with the right equipment for the job. You got no right to point at the Stat input when D3 is even worse, where it’s just 2 stats you mainly focus, the main attribute, and vitality.

Finally, due to the lack of input on balancing on subtypes of spells in D3, the game is very linear on ‘choice’ on builds, as there’s mostly one subtype that will always be superior to others because poor balancing (Best example is Piranha. There’s no point in using any of the other subtypes when Piranhado applies the debuff as well as massive CC in pulling enemies into the vortex).

While yes, they added in a set that allows more freedom via Legendary/Ancient items, it’s also basically an insult, considering there’s not nearly enough of legendary items to cover every spell and give more freedom of variety, so you end up having a hodge podge of a build that doesn’t work nearly as well as certain sets or a build that actually has legendary/ancients that are dedicated to a spell.

Build variety in D2. Lol

Pump 20 points to main skill.

Pump enough points to str/ dex, then rest to vitality

Max/fill out synergies

Put extra points to some utility skills.

Also in most case , with some exceptions. There is no difference between level 1 and level 45 if a skill Except bigger damage number. Most modern arpgs ( last epoch, wolcen, D3 , PoE) allow skills to tailor, improve other than bigger damage.

Only variety is some may choose a secondary element, some go full single element. That’s about it.

I like d2 like the other guy, it’s mine 2nd best game of all time (it’s impact on gaming , like skill trees, arpg, loot) but one need to be honest. The graphics are amazing, rework Animation, the look of characters ( cough Amazon) are controversial but I can look past. . But many things did not age well.

Even tiny Tina which I am playing now, has a far deeper skill tree and loot.

1 Like

you d3 players might have a more skilled game. but we have the dumbest players. and for this reason it’s hard enough. and if nothing else our game doesn’t look like a children’s game with flower, unicorn, and teddy bear monsters.

It’s good that games are played for gameplay. Who cares about aesthetics when the substance is deadly boring mindless robotic requiring no skill what’s so ever from the player?

Besides, D3 is really not that bad aesthetic wise. It’s mostly hyperbolism and probably of people who did not play it [recently]. The levels are obviously a joke but hey people have to feel superior somehow.

It’s a very small part of the game existing only in hidden levels and it’s obvious satire. Also it’s no more cheesy than D2’s cow level. Never understand how D2 players will complain about whimsydale and then go farm the cow king. Both levels are obvious jokes and hidden levels.

3 Likes

It was trolling fans that complained about the art style and colors of the game. Which is quite unnecessary considering these fans don’t play, because of these reasons. But people whit a sense of humor, and not haveing a piece of rice stuck in their bum realy enjoyed it. It’s quite morbid I like it.

In a sense, both games are garbage. I wouldn’t even call diablo 2 a game. I mean there isn’t even real gameplay involved. You press 1 button for hours, to get dopamine kicks from drops once in a while and when you’re done you get your admiration and jealousy kicks by showing off your character in random games, most likely where you know people are not equally geared.

Then with your newly boosted ego, you realize all the gear doesn’t have a practical purpose, because all you can do is doing the same things you already did for 100 hours, to get the said gear in the first place. Playing this game is like the same as tuning out a car that will never leave the garage.

That is literally the whole point of the game.

Now you ask ok, then why are people playing this game when you’re only pressing one button for hours and another maybe every 5 minutes. Go and ask this question to slot machine addicts.

1 Like

my comment was obviously meant as a joke. don’t take it seriously. personally i think d3 was fine for a play through with friends. some parts had a lot of potential and some parts was a little rushed and generic. but i haven’t played d3 in years.

Yeah I meant it more as a generalization of comments Ive seen often from many people over the years. Personally I think people blow the whole D3 is too colorful thing way outta proportion. I don’t find D3 any less “dark” than D2. I like both games, but also have things I wish I could change about both games.