It turns out, D3 is more skilled game than D2

You just answered yourself. Grinding is not a challenge.

False. It would been the case with initial sales. How would you explain it sold even more after first year?

You hear from me it’s more active than Diablo II. Of course, that means nothing.

It’s over 65 million, over many platforms, and the game is still very active.

What does Diablo II feel like? Not even a video game, just a game for human robots, a labor.

Addressed in the other topic:

Only 1.2 million were from the bundle. Facts don’t care about feelings.

And the rainbow is also a secret level of the same nature, not to be taken seriously. It’s weak elitist talking point.

Which is true, he never made any semi-decent game after Blizzard’s Diablo II. He was just a sore loser.

This means absolutely nothing to anyone, no one cares if you think we are tru3 1337 f4nz or not. We are discussing here objectively.
(By the way, this is ad hominem you accuse me of)!

The irony. Saying I am the one who throws “strawman” and “ad hominem attacks”. The very irony. You know posts are public and people can read them, right? :rofl:

You don’t want to “waste” time because you are incapable of debating civilly and logically without emotional tantrums.

Also yes, facts and logic always win!

That never happened, but I thought I were the ad hominem attacker :thinking:.
Discussing a flaw in game design does not mean I am crying because something happened. If anything, I used to be a PKer in Hardcore before I grew out of it.
(Yep, another ad hominem they accuse me of)!

D2R is already more of a ghost town than Diablo III. The delusions man, the delusions!

This is dismissive childish talk, not even discussing. D2R is flawed and we will keep pointing its flaw until it reaches it full potential because we are people of logic and reason and we provide solid points you do not even attempt to refute.
(By the way, this is also ad hominem you accuse me of)!

D2R is NOT D2LoD. It’s a live service game. 2.4 already showed that.

And we aren’t doing it the other way around, and D2R is not D2LoD. You want to transform D2R into D2LoD.
(This is also, yet again, another ad hominem)!!