Is d2jsp easy to use?

Even actually RMT and Botters probably don’t struggle to sleep. I know you think it is some huge moral dilemma but it isn’t that deep. I’m sure the aim botters and wallers on shooter games sleep just fine and they’re actually cheating. Meanwhile D2JSP users sleep peacefully knowing that they’re trading efficiently and legitimately.

1 Like

This is hilarious. Cheating kids obviously clear as day cheating in the game. Trying to win some kind of olympic medal in mental gymnastic to convince themself they are not cheating. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Crybabies is one word. Again, nobody cares what you do. They’re pointing out that you enjoy D2 so long as you can cheat the system. Not sure why you’re so upset that people are pointing it out if you think that it’s fine.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m a cheater because I use a system called Forum Gold and there are people that cannot stand that blizz will NEVER do anything about it! Godest @ d2jsp here. Ok so either keep crying or gtfo!

Whatever makes you sleep at night my cheating man.

1 Like

Yep, been cheating at this game for 20 years, not a single ban on any account or key. Made many friends, built all the characters I wanted and all my items are just going to disappear one day just like with your “legit” items. Guess your life is better than mine, damn I shouldn’t have used d2jsp!

Finally you see the light and look yourself in the mirror. Hello Mr Cheater Boy :wave:

Can equip ur bots easy and fast too man, ask for bulk discounts

Want a tissue with that so you can cope with reality of you being a cheater little easier?

1 Like

Guys like you are in all sorts of multiplayer games. Monster Hunter World was inundated with players editing their save files and joining group hunts with perfect gear and consumes. Nobody booted them, but everyone thought they were losers, because they were. Playing a multiplayer game, cheating to get ahead, and then using it to flex on people means that you’re a loser, and everyone who sees it know that you’re a loser.

3 Likes

Oh yes, Im Mr Cheater, Im here to take all the abuse so bring it on, now all the legit players can feel soooo good about themselves :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually yes we can. Thanks for noticing. :grinning: It actually feel good knowing you are a legit person with a spine and backbone. You should try it sometimes :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I hope your manhood finally feels intact! Video games are life!

What you do are a reflection of your personality and integrity as a man, no matter what the topic are. It does not matter if it’s a game or real life.

It’s not like honest people with integrity suddenly turn to cheaters in games. Or other way around. If you cheat in games, it tell me everything i need to know about your intergrity as a man.

1 Like

Congratulations, you will recieve your medal of video game integrity! Only 0.0001% of all d2r players qualify for such distinction, very well done! I hope it helps you with your job and love life!

Everyone i know who play D2 or other similar games do it without rmt websites.

Again.

We all d2r players would love to be like you! What a tremendous video gamer, this guy is the epitome of someone that deserves to go to heaven! So incredible to see such outstanding valor!

Since you did not get it the first couple of times. Maybe you will get it this time. No matter what mental gymnastic cope mechanism you use. It does not matter it’s a game.

Sorry I don’t get it, I’m Mr Cheater! Your integrity is so great I can’t even! Please bless our cheating souls, may the holy light of the video game lords guide your path to the light!

It’s pretty easy to use. Just make a post saying what you’re offering. If someone wants it, then they will post in your thread. Then send them a private message with the game name and password of the game you will make to meet in. Also mention the realm it’s going to be on.

Make your game and wait in there until the person appears. Then go to the player or they will come to you and open the trade window. It’s usually considered bad manners to just drop the item on the ground, so you should open the trade window.

Depending on who has the older account or more posts, I forget how it goes, that’s the person that trades first. I usually just trade first though anyway. I’ve never had a problem.

Basically I will open trade and put the item in the trade window and press okay to trade (You don’t have to do this, you may want to wait for them to send the FG first before you click the check mark to trade). The person I’m trading with will generally send the FG before accepting the trade. I usually have my phone on so it gives me a notification when the FG gets to my account. So when I hear that notification, and I see it’s in there, I say “got it thx” and they accept the trade in the trade window.

For items that are expensive, you can always get a mediator. But I’ve never used that before so I can’t give any advice.

People are generally pretty chill, so when it’s your first time either trading an item away or using some of the FG you make to buy something, just let them know ahead of time and I’m sure they’ll be patient and explain.