Is d2jsp easy to use?

I found out i have a d2jsp profil i can use.
It has around 800fg on it.
at seson start iam planning to use it. ( only to sell items)
so.

1. is it easy and goes fast?
  2. is ther alot of scammers?
    I will be using an 2016 profil with 4.7k posts. ( my bro played alot of d3 back in the day.)
    So do i have to give items first or is it based on posts?
    Why not post on D2jsp you ask… Simple… To trigger some trolls.
1 Like
  1. Incredibly easy to use and the abundance of players is very obvious which makes speed of trading very convenient.
  2. Yes there are scammers but typically it is very obvious, usually very new accounts. If you don’t trust the party, request a d2jsp mediator. Admittedly most people don’t use one and usually most traders go by newer poster gives FG/item first.

I would suggest look at what other people sell. There are many newbs that join and cry that they can’t sell anything but that’s usually because they are selling trash items. First couple weeks of ladder season is best time to sell, HRs and any end game uniques are worth thousands for a while. Also, people love value packs where they can buy a group of items for a good price so that they can flip them and make a little profit. Unid rare packs are also very popular to sell, whether unid rings/ammys/pelts/barb helm/boots/etc…

ALright thx.
It is easy to get items/Hrs the first couple of days. play the game to get items…
i almost always doo the same.
make a sorc and pally.
easy to make smiter pally=torches=Hrs.

Torches are decent way to make some bank but to me it is wayyy too much work for potentially very little return. Most torches are worthless. Also d2jsp users typically do not like item for item trades. It happens occasionally but most want to sell for FG and buy with FG.

From my experience getting a horker asap and grinding trav/wsk/cows for HRs is the best way to make a lot of FG early in a season.

1 Like

First couple of Torches is a littel work. then you got runes to trade for keys. and then its really eeasy.
I obv sell the torches unid for ohm or ohm +

You probably won’t have to go first often. If it is a big trade and you don’t feel comfortable just request a mediator. Super easy to be honest. There aren’t a lot of scammers, it is just highlighted by all the idiots who get ripped by clearly obvious scams.

'16 account with 5k posts means you usually will win the 2/3 trade or be trading with someone who has a decent amount of rep. Meaning you’ll either not go first OR you’ll be trading someone who has an account that wouldn’t scam for whatever small trade you’re doing.

Unid torches sell quite easily early on. People run shops. The shops last about 2 weeks before torches really drop in prices.

Isn’t it great? People talking about undermining the ladder season with some 3rd party currency right here on the official Blizzard forum. Knowing that players are migrating gains from previous seasons into the fresh start to get a head start on every else. It’s so hype.

9 Likes

Isn’t it great that is allowed because D2JSP is fully supported by Activision-Blizzard. So glad they let Paul create the official trading patch for D2LOD and D2R. Much better than Acti-Blizz could ever pull off.

1 Like

I need to meet your dealer for that premium cope.

2 Likes

Oh yes, the cry baby is here to be our very own blizz mall cop. Guess what cry baby, blizz couldn’t shut down d2jsp when they were a truly eula violating site when they were selling a bot and here you are crying 20+ years later to complain about FG. LOL, what a loser…

I need to meet your dealer for that premium cope.

So ther is alot of people selling unid torches on d2jsp the the first week?

When confronted, the RMT rat will insult their accusers and deflect the accusation itself.

1 Like

ITs soo fun. it is the peopel who cry about d2jsp, ther also are the best advertisement for it. They talk so much about it, that i am now given it a go. :slight_smile:
They making soo many post about it… perhaps they use it them self, and Rmt. they only talk about it because they are selling… Smart move if it is so

If people want to use real money to get ahead at a video game, it doesn’t bother me but clearly you’re so moved and upset over such stupid things. But I guess there’s an abundance of clowns out there like you who are akin to the religious nuts who need to know everyone in life needs to be saved by Jesus! I hope you can one day you can find peace amongst all the RMT users out there because for the remaining years of your life it will only get worse.

You’ll never have too much competition IMO they sell quick. Whatever you do, just do as much as possible as quick as possible in early ladder and you’ll bank the entire season.

I’m glad you’ve seen the light on D2JSP. It really will speed up your trading. Even key trading will be faster so you’ll get more turnaround very quickly. ID’d torches seem to move more slowly unless they’re sorc/pally.

I tend to troll the morons who don’t realize what D2JSP really is because they’ve never used it. They worry about the smallest potential for RMT, neglecting the 50 companies that advertise their actual RMT sites in game. They don’t realize how stupid it would be to RMT to buy stuff on JSP. They just want to make up excuses for why they can’t trade like a JSP user which is the real reason why they’re so far behind in upgrading their gear.

You seem upset. If you’re ok with it, then why are you so bothered by someone calling it what it is? You like to play D2 so long as you can benefit from people who exploit the game. You’re also blissfully ignoring that migrating your fg to a new ladder season is also an exploit. Again, if you really don’t care, why are you so vicious when someone points a finger at it?

2 Likes

I doubt it, these are special clowns that feel better about themselves if they believe all other players (99.9999% of which they will never play with) are all playing the game the exact same way they are. I don’t know what type of parenting leads to this disastrous mentality. I was taught to not be bothered by what others do and only worry about what I can personally do for myself. But I guess people like Tohki is how we have enough employees to cover jobs like mall cops, supermarket security guards, uber drivers, etc.

1 Like

I think most grown ups has it like that. i just think ALOT of them in here are just kids.
its just like nba fans(sport fans all over). you can se what people are from TikTok and who is grown ups.

1 Like

He spends all day worrying about the small potential for RMT on JSP on these forums. And then wonders why his build is trash, and his gear is trash, meanwhile he doesn’t play the game. On the converse those who use JSP, don’t worry about him or his trash build or gear and because they trade so much faster than him not only do they have better stuff, but they also get to play more of the game which gets them even more good gear. Crazy how efficient trading leads to them playing more of the game.

1 Like