Houston, we have a problem

For a complete discussion of gameplay bugs:

7 Likes

Watching softcover players duel is so weird

pvp in this game is more cringe than rp in wow

5 Likes

Blizzard needs to address this and the other pvp mechanics that are broken from d2LOD. This is not just an overlaid gameā€¦

4 Likes

No wsg was already bad enough

1 Like

Completely agree. Hoping Blizzard/VV will take some tome to address WSG, IAS caps, and namelocking.

1 Like

So this is pretty broken. Even if you can absorb the trapper in a public duel game, it wonā€™t matter.

1 Like

People still duel assassins?

That was cool. I liked the part where you roasted the wolf - looked awesome!

dont play PvP, dont care

1 Like

Except this game isnā€™t balanced around PvP and never has been. This is a PvM game. The PvP function is just there for people who want mess around with it, it was never a primary game feature.

3 Likes

Except there are features incorporated by the devs to help balance pvp, such as %Damage caps, life leech and mana leech donā€™t apply, ignores target defense does not apply, pierce was removed from PvP, and more. Itā€™s just trolling to say ā€œThis is a PvM gameā€ as a reason to not consider fixing bugs that matter for PvP (and carry implications to PvM as well).

5 Likes

I havenā€™t done any pvp since like 2004 and donā€™t really have any intention to do so but pvpers do deserve to get a little love.

No need to come into the thread and bash on people for a portion of the game you donā€™t even play. Ultimately Blizzard will decide if they want to address issues that players bring up they donā€™t exactly need randomguy37 on the forums to be their voice.

3 Likes

That was something even the OG devs gave up on. Any iteration of D2 will be broken in pvp. Too many skills to change, impossible to balance with PVE.

Before it was bowzons killing you from 3 screens away with guided or multi, or spinny bois killing you in one WW. Charge is broken, mind blast, energy shield, too many dude.

All we want is for the game to function the same as it did on legacy Diablo 2.

considering the game claims that LoD is a masterpieace i have doubts ā€¦

D2 LoD best game ever

2 Likes

Invis Necro bone spirits are fun too.

invis spirits were there on old d2 as well so that doesnā€™t bother me too much

Yes, we have a BIG problem.