Honestly, why not?

Hey everyone! Please discuss, leave a comment justify Your opinion to some points down here or add something from Your head. Let’s try without quarrels that are pointless anyway because everyone has a different opinion and approach to everything. Its obviously impossible to satisfy everyone. Let’s also try not to write for the Blizzard or speak for the majority by forcing our opinion. All post-season changes can be undone, changed, fixed, and maybe it’s better to add new content and at least try? At worst it will be revoked or corrected. It will spice up the experience at best, right?

1. The fourth difficulty level, let’s call it Madness. Here, as in every suggestion , Blizzard can be really creative for its beloved players. Of course, stronger monsters that could have more immunities and variety of immunities like for projectiles or for specific kind of weapon type and skills. Lvl 85+ - After all they are powerful demons who want to destroy us. I think it will get people to cooperate and team up, more builds and items will be useful. More traps that could be much more deadly. Act Bosses just like monsters but for example with changing skills, resistances and more skills to kill us. Elite monsters like Izual that could have new graphics in a current style.

2. More hidden special locations? I think that you can make them really climatic and with heavy vibe.

3. Act 6? For example the moment after defeating Baal, some ruins with chaos and destruction everywhere?

4. Option to invite for PvP (something like giving aggression) which results in a balanced PvP overlay? You could balance the skills separately and specific for PvP after listening to the players who mostly play this mode and are experienced. You could then choose in that option for HC whether the duel is to the death or is simply a sparring. In this mode, items that are transmogrificated would regain their original appearance (or not). Some maps for PvP would also be very nice and interesting.

5. Transmogrification. There are many items that look really great but are useless. A sword that looks amazing but its is useless? I only want it for the sake of appearance… Honestly, what would be wrong with each of these points?

Kind regards, please dont hate me.

by Google translator.

1. yes, though I think it should simply be called “Hell+” similar to “NG+” in many games
  2. yeah sure but also not really important
  3. not gonna happen but yeah could be cool
  4. not gonna happen but yeah would be cool
  5. not gonna happen and should not happen, gear in D2 actually means something lets keep it that way
1 Like
  1. No. :slight_smile: The problem is that some characters are way too powerful compared to others. Every classes should be able to beat Hell on P1 in decent gear without too much problem and with endgame gear easily, but P2 should be extremely difficult alone even in endgame gear. In other words: no character and build should be able to solo P2+. But this would require huge amount of changes including drop rate changes or at least balanced drops based on actual difficulty, and I’d say just leave D2 as is now, because this point alone would turn D2 into something that is not D2 anymore.

2. Sounds like “new content” to me and I’d avoid adding anything new that may include content that is difficult/not doable for legacy graphics.

3. Same like point 2, but it is not just new content, this would affect lore, so I’d highly avoid anything like that. We will have D4 and luckily we have never had D3 (pff, just imagine if there was D3 and it was crap…).

4. This is not for me.

5. The characters are not that close to the camera, I think this is not really needed, but also would not hurt if anyone wants to pimp his char.

I’d rather have difficulty added via /players1 through 8 than just adding a single harder difficulty.

As long as it was random, I think this would be cool. It would incentivize people to actually run from point A to B rather than teleport.

Another act would be cool but there’s a few things that need to be addressed before adding to the game.

PvP in this game is somewhat of a joke. Any changes would be good.

As long as it doesn’t affect performance, I could care less.

Resources and time. That’s why not.

1 Like
  1. The PERFECT endgame solution!
  1. While everybody is whining about Ladder race to 99, it’s a good time to remind people that ladder would be so much more fun with additional challenge activities
  1. Top 3 best scenario for D2R expansions
  1. While everybody is whining about Ladder race to 99, it’s a good time to remind people that ladder would be so much more fun with additional challenge activities
  1. Anya’s personalized quest rework

As the famous sport quote says” you are as good as your last game“

If Diablo Immortal is there a last release content before Diablo 4 it will inevitably I have a negative impact on the cells of this game

Right now every penny they spend on improving D2R is like marketing spending because it sends the message to the real Diablo fan base that blizzard still cares about the fundamental model of this franchise

Whether it’s a free major Content patch or an expansion it will have the same effect on the playerbase it will mostly make them forget about Diablo Immortal

It would be like drinking water or eating a biscuit while tasting wine, it would remove the bad taste of the previous one to fully savour the next one

They will not do, anything significant or big like a new act. Their focus is going to be D:I and D4. We’ll have some balance patches and ladder resets in D2R, D3 keeps the season rotation, and that’s it.

Can’t read don’t you

They need a redemption to not feel the backlash of Immortal on their Diablo 4 sales

They only need to copy paste a couple features and ideas from PD2 and it’ll cost them a few thousands to make extra million

Another alt account with sub 10 posts, followed up immediately with numerous Sekscalibure posts.

Can you just go back to posting on your actual account dude? Good grief.

1 Like

Fix hit recovery in pvp is the first pvp change necessary… Its horrible right now

Well you could go HGL road and add elite mode to hell, smash purple gem (lets face it this was supposed to do something) and it adds 50% more white mobs and 50% more elites to the entire game also spawns random bosses over the world in other locations or unique monsters in other location and makes the entire game level 85 and elites 92+ etc etc.

Id lock it behind character level to incentivise players to level past the 80’s , maybe level 92 is prerequisite.

I hope they make some drastic changes to ladder and keep NL as the defacto OG D2. Once d2 stops getting quality and frequent updates I’ll be gone.

Its too obvious what a 4th difficulty would be called.

Torment, your welcome.

Max level should be 199 not 99!
Bring on the grind.

Nah…could be inferno…or hellfire…or simply Hell+

Or HellNo! :smiley:

Nope, im Me but anyway, good points up there. Chillout baby

No

Go back to diablo 3

1 Like

Take sekscalibure and run away to Antarctica please

IMO they should expand Act 4 instead and make it as big as all the other acts before adding Act VI.

I agree, there should be 3 more quests and 3 more waypoints in act 4 so it’ll be 6 quests and 6 waypoints with the final 6 being Lord de Seis summons Diablo = 666 and the quests should be kill Warlord of Blood whose reward will be similar to Countess in fact it could even be a second way to farm rune drops, along with having weapon and armor racks in his area and of course surrounded by knights, there should be a Lachdanan quest which ends up with a reward of a Golden Elixir which increases all character stats by 5 (x3 difficulties) and last quest should have to do with Lazarus in Hell and the reward should be Staff of Lazarus which has only 1 modifier on it, +1 to teleport.

You’re welcome everyone

1 Like