gAmE iS dEaD - no its not 😡

:slight_smile: frozen orb is always one of them, the other can vary, I still prefer my bone necro though with farming, just takes a bit more charm stacking to get him there.

You thought a game with the only endgame content that exists is to kill the same boss over and over again would be popular or what?

Soon enough they’ll copy the endgame of excellent mods and the game will be alive. Don’t worry

1 Like

The armor was for collecting not using lol, in a pvp game you would get wrecked using that armor and that was because runes and runewords were widely duped.An enigma back in LOD cost nothing basically.to the point people would give away low engimas and CTA’s.When tyraels might came out in 1.10 so did all the OP runewords.If it came out in 1.09 before Ebotd,COH,Enigma,Fortitude etc it would have been pretty good armor to use.But even if you werent using enigma which a lot of people were, Eth Stone Sacred Armor had over 5000 defense and better stats then Tyraels and people used them cause of the Indestructible Bug. I have Tyraels Might on D2R I found in Ancient Tunnels but its just sitting on a mule cause its not even viable armor to use.Like I was saying Pre 1.10 would have been Godly armor but it came out in the wrong patch.Not only that but it was hard to find.Ive found about 15 ber and jah runes combined in D2R since running level 85 areas and Ive only found a single tyraels.Ive actually found far less Fools weapons than I have HRs

1 Like

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh.

In single player, the maps don’t reset because it’s a persistent world of 1 player.

Online, not only is it different, but it’s competitive. So the map changes. Why does the map change?

Well the most obvious reason is that the map being randomized levels out the fairness of players receiving better maps vs. worse. This way they can level out the playing field a bit while also keeping a core aspect of the game.

In the original Diablo, one of the amazing aspects of the game, besides the live action and randomized loot, was the map always being different on each playthrough.

This was such a huge aspect to replaying alongside loot, that they made it a persistent aspect of the Diablo franchise.

If hacking what loot drops would merit a ban, then why do you imagine hacking the map wouldn’t?

What you’ve accomplished with MH is a psuedo-drop rate increase by illegally boosting the rate at which loot drops, this is because you no longer have to explore the map.

Loot drops and map randomization are cornerstones to the franchise. It was always going to result in a ban.

TLDR: if Diablo had a 10 commandments, using MH would break No. 2.

I would have rolled you quickly too wearing that armor.

You guys dont know the mechanics of this game or how to play.

SO stop giving these programmers further ideas on how to further deteriorate the game.

Sounds like a you problem.

Why are all D2 players on forums such dicks to each other?

3 Likes

the game is dead but we’re still playiing it 20 years after release, seems legit

1 Like

No, you would have been slaughtered lol.Tyraels Armor sucks.Rare but crap.

Dude. Check his FILTER. It’s BAAL games in HIS REGION (not Americas, Asia or EU). Game games with Highest ping to him.

Been testing the new stash system in POD ptr, awesome!

Haven’t seen any game balancing changes yet though - so looks like same builds

Who cares? They’re trash, D2 isn’t.

D2 is a 20 year old game and it was at one point the most popular and best selling. I don’t know why you expect it to remain that way 20 years on. D2 doesn’t have to “prove” anything, it already came, saw, and conquered.

Hopefully some of you aren’t using it to fill some kind of hole in your personal life because that’s just sad.

1 Like

game is dead, forum is alive

1 Like

685 people are currently browsing D2jsp Ladder Trade forum. Guess similar number of people are browsing tradery.

So even it’s late in ladder and they just messed up WW barbs, there are plenty of people left after the banwaves.

Long live the forum!

1 Like

Intel is how wars are won… going in blind is how people fail and waste resources… time is a resource… people are sick of wasting their time blindly wandering around only to get lost… hence the reason people “Cheat” by using a Sorceress to circumvent walls…

Get off your moral high horse, everyone cheats in Diablo II in some form or another… if Sorceress lost the ability to spam teleport you’d all quit tomorrow.

Your analogy is so ridiculously off that I really had to push myself to respond.

D2R is a game, not a war.

Lack of “intel” as you call it, is what allows the game to provide an aspect of chaos, and therefore alleviates some of the “grind” of RNG, by mixing up the visuals within a template.

If getting “lost” inside a D2R map distresses you, stop playing and seek professional help. No, I mean it.

Using an ability properly, that is in the game by design, is not a “cheat”. You’re just wrong here. You’re wrong a lot, but that’s fine with me.

Don’t project your perceived moral inadequacies onto your peers. It’s bad manners.

People got “sick” of the RNG in playing poker, so they’d hide an Ace up their sleeve to win more often, and not “waste time”. When caught, those people would pay a high price.

Your analogy is bad, your opinion of fellow players is worse. You need to unplug.

3 Likes

Damn you are right… people that claim that the game is dead are just wrong and your screenshot proves it

It’s not dead… it’s rotten and burried

Then why do you spend so much of your “time” coming up with elaborate outlandish attempts to bring it back? When you know pragmatically, it’s beyond a long shot.

I would think you’d be championing the vigor of the game, so any of your suggestions would gather a following of others interested in growing the state of the game.

Instead you’re in here with a defeatist attitude, imagining that if you put down the game consistently, it will somehow yield an angle synergistic to your gameplay ideas. If you want people to take your ideas seriously, you need to be optimistic.

“The game is great, one of the best, but it can be made better and here are some ideas that I believe do just that.”

Try it, you’ll find more success, or at the very least, a more receptive first reading.

1 Like

That’s actually impressive for NL. You don’t even see the games that are full or private. I don’t have a ladder character so I can’t see how many Baal games are up in hell ladder.

The facts are no zoomers are playing this game and that is the mainstream gaming audience these days. New audiences do not play remasters. They have no personal connection to it, and they also they don’t want to play a game that another generation claimed.

The numbers D2 has are impressive. You have to give JSP credit where credit is due, they have an insane amount of volume on that website.