gAmE iS dEaD - no its not 😡

Really? Going back to season 14 and a bit before I don’t remember anyone caring about D3 ladder for more than it took them to earn all the milestone rewards. Which was about a week, maybe more. Then everyone would stop. Not sure what D3 you were playing, but I was able to get into top 100 playing a crappy monk.

1 Like

At least it makes you want to come back, what does D2r ladder offer? A couple trash runewords thats it.

Looks dead to me honestly…

Once everyone realized Blizzard was more in favor of selling and buying digital items and banning people legitimately trying to find their own gear with maphacks, to assist in not wasting their time, in a game that encourages you to waste your time,

… well, RIP D2R.

You either pay the Chinese or go on D2jsp and pay Blizzard employees for your Ber’s or gtfo… those are the rules now.

1 Like

They straight up monetized High runes. Period!

2 Likes

They’re making more money off of Ber runes than they are the actual reskin of the game at this point… it’s sickening honestly.

2 Likes

EXACTLY!

Same with Jah rune.

Enigma, now the rarest and most expensive armor in the game.

Its worth more than a Tyreals might…

1 Like

It’s funny how if an ultra rare powerful item in a game exists, there are some that believe it’s a requirement for proper gameplay.

3 Likes

Always a cabal somewhere secretly controlling something to keep you from your full potential eh.

Employees could be selling runes but blizzard as a business is not doing shady website deals to increase its quarter results. I’m sure they are shifty, especially with anything they can control but come on.

Plus tyraels might has no real value besides its rarity. Otherwise it’s really a waste of space.

1 Like

Before this version of the game, back when i quit playing the old LOD in 2014 after i moved on to ESO,

I could put on that blue armor and throw anyone around in a game and beat the crap out of them.

You just dont know how to play if you think Tyreals might is just a waste of space.

Lol what does it have that another item can’t do better, and is worth the chest slot.

?

Exactly, You dont know how to play… The blue armor “was” amazing on a Zealot…

Tyrael’s Might Sacred Armor Defense: 1322-1502 (varies)(Base Defense: 487-600)
Required Level: 84
Required Strength: None
+120-150% Enhanced Defense (varies)
+50-100% Damage To Demons (varies)
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20-30 To Strength (varies)
All Resistances +20-30 (varies)
Cannot Be Frozen
Requirements -100%
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
Indestructible
(Ladder Only)
(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

YOU COULD EVEN WRECK FACE WITH A ZON USING THIS ARMOR!

FREE STATS ABSOLUTELY FREE STATS… YOU CAN SOCKET IT TOO…

Did not answer my question but sure… more stuff is convincing.

Edit: there is absolutely no reason to run Tyraels over any number of choices, unless you have no other options. It’s a collector item, nothing more.

1 Like

I just posted the stats and you cant read. You dont know how to play the game. Period.

I know the stats, best there is probably the no str. Otherwise you can get those stats in other slots and put in a more useful chest piece.

At this point I’ll assume your trolling or this particular item has some weird sentimental hold on you.

If Tyrael’s Might rolled 2-4 sockets, I can see people liking it then. :slight_smile:

40/15 jewels… Facets even.

1 Like

Would be a beaut and well worth the drop rate.

1 Like

Yeah, you had no skill in pvp. Its blatantly obvious with our post. That armor opened up lots of your item slots because its a ravenfrost, Hel rune, Coh (without damage reduction.

One of the top tier premier armors of the game. It literally has the most build diversity in the game.

You dont know how to play.

Yet you complain about drop rates while farming with a melee class.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Sure man, I see your genius, as dj pointed out your knowledge is wide on many things.

Good luck on that melee farming.

1 Like

Nova/FrozenOrb sorc is my new farm fav. :slight_smile:

I see Devilkin camp on the way to Pits… Telezap Boom! Found a few decent runes doing that… And the flayers in WSK2/3, mass slaughter! Weeeeeeeee!!!

Screenwide static is awesome.