AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU)

Not the same issue as us

they should more Detailed to us yes… Truth is sometimes just better than triggering angry people with information about “some(i wont tell you) issue”

1 Like

Not the same issue as we have in this thread

So …they punish us for preordering…for giving them money in advance… wow

1 Like

That’s what he’s saying. Let’s wait and see what is going to happen next week. There’s no way a person who preordered the game should not be able to get refunded. He should be refunded before the last minute buyers.

2 Likes

Morning again everybody,

Work continues on this. Nothing major to share other than answers to some questions and comments that have been popping up recently.

Some people in the thread have asked if people are in office on weekend are working on this. We do have QA trying to prep a fix for this ASAP but because of the amount of work needed and the fact that it needs a new game build, it likely won’t be ready this weekend. I don’t have anything else of importance to share at the moment other than the fact that this is a top priority for us.

Some have been asking about refunds as well. While we are working hard on this, we also understand if you’re unsatisfied based on this bug preventing you from playing. You can request a refund here.

There’s also some comments regarding something I mentioned previously, quoting myself. “There’s currently another major issue taking priority over this.” I wanted to take some time to own that mistake in phrasing. Ultimately I didn’t mean to express that your issue wasn’t important to us as much as set appropriate expectations, but I understand that I could have communicated that better. When that was mentioned there were mass server issues that we needed to fix up before most of our developers could focus on other tasks. Even while that was true, we had some engineers free who were gathering information from the thread and looking into things. So, sorry if that made anybody feel that this was being treated as unimportant.

Hopefully this provides a bit more clarification. In the mean time, here’s the relevant information from the most recent CM post regarding the issue on Friday.

27 Likes

same situation here… so frustrating…

my laptop i3-73xx can launch the game but ~20fps at lowest setting :frowning:

desktop with Pentium G4560 - GTX 1050 can’t launch :frowning:

Thank you for keeping us update!

thanks for the update and rephrasing that hehe. we’ll wait till monday I guess. thanks again.

Thanks everyone who posted helpful information. As I’m getting closer to the 72 hour mark from purchase I don’t want to risk losing both time AND money so requested a refund (fingers crossed for no surprises there). Still interested to play whenever the game works so please communicate actual launch date and see you in game if that will be the case.

1 Like

A part of it :stuck_out_tongue:

But good to know

Good to know that devs are looking for solution :smile:
but becouse of this situaction I cant sleep, a wake up every day at 4:00 am (Europe ) and check for updates, its so frustrating :frowning:
I have never wait so impatiens for any game, I want to SIN! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Drakuloth, thanks for the input. But can you explain WHY the game worked PERFECTLY FINE in the previous betas and suddenly it doesn’t work on release, because they enabled AVX knowing many people won’t be able to start the game? It’s EXTREMELY suspicious.

4 Likes

Сделайте возврат, зря 30гб качал
Тратил время на Неработающую Старую игру

The original cd keys have been replaced. I vaguely remember that I registered my cd games on my account. You can check your account and see what games are registered there. It should show the 26 character key there that you can use. Else should be a way to still register your codes in your account.

I said it is working now with the fix I posted. I did not say it is working for everybody :wink:

Or did you exactly do what I suggested :wink:
I don’t think everybody just has an I5 CPU lying around in the corner.

Патч будет в понедельник?

Is there an ETA for the new game build? It’s been 72hs already and we still don’t know when we will able to play…

3 Likes

My error code
C522F7BA-8ABE-47CC-A4C2-7E3C850AFB82