D2R Launch Error (Game Never Launching)

Hello all,

When I try to start game, first a black screen appears for 2-3 seconds then return to desktop with an “unexpected error code : 39E63271-492B-44C2-84E2-2C1211E4E38E”.

• The error code changes according to some of my acts like starting game with admin mode, etc.
  • I tried starting game with different compatibility settings,
  • I tried starting game with adding required exceptions to my virus program (Avast Premium Security),
  • All my graphic drivers and Windows updates are up-to-date,
  • Minimum system requirements are o.k.,
  • I tried starting game after “scan and repair” function via launcher,
  • I tried starting game after logging launcher off and on again (a solution from a website),
  • I tried starting game after uninstall and re-install the whole game again,
  • I never installed D2R Beta,
  • My PC is clean (I mean minimum background programs are running),

As you see, I tried nearly all things to start game.

My system details are below. My PC is a bit old (10-12 years) but I met all minimum system requirements.

As a veteran Blizzfan, I am kindly asking please help me/us.
Regards,

My System detals:

• CPU : Intel i7 860 @2.80 GHz
  • GPU : NVidia GeForce GTZ 1070Ti
  • RAM : 16 GB (Usable : 8 GB)
  • HD : More than enough space
  • Internet : 100 MBps Fiber
  • Maybe you can use blz-log.txt details:
    9/26 13:47:25.310 [Render/4] [<>:0]: NVSDK_NGX_D3D12_Init failed, error code: -1160773631
2 Likes

I also have the same symptoms. I really want to play.

1 Like

That “error code” is a report id which is randomly generated.

The code in the log file is what’s going wrong. There are already a few topics here about this.

1 Like

Your CPU doesn’t have AVX, so you can’t play at the moment.

1 Like

I have the almost exact same same setup though its a 2.9 ghz cpu and the graphics is a GTX 970. I have also made sure everything is up to date, I run D3 just fine, and as soon I click “run” I get a black screen and then an error code. Examples:
502FF30E-0FDB-409D-9ACE-D39550E7DB31
F351C766-CD54-4C2F-A511-BB3BEE246567

1 Like

as far as I can read, that problem only applies to the situation where the game wont run at all. In our situation here the game actually runs, and then crashes. They specifically wrote, this is not the issue if you get to see the black screen.

1 Like

This is correct. The OP’s CPU is having the AVX problem right now. It’s a bug we’re working on.

We can’t help everybody at once for crashes like this, so if you’re not the OP please start your own thread or contact support for more help.

1 Like

Hello again,

I am really aware you are working hard on those issues.

I will not demand refund and I will wait patiently :slight_smile:

… for the love of good memories of Diablo, WoW, WC and other good titles.

Regards,

Is there a timeline for this change, or should any of us with this AVX issue just request a refund and come back in a few months?

not months but years!

After the last patch (1.02) AVX problem for old CPUs covered.

So, I perfectly playing now :slight_smile:

Thank you Blizz !

Love

1 Like