Can't get into game, Crash at start!

Diablo 2: Resurrected

I hit play, screen goes blank and acts like it’s starting up, then bam … Crash Report Window pops up, which I’ve filled it out 5 times already.

Only have Discord running each time, and yes I’ve tried with nothing running.

Disappointing to say the least since I pre-ordered this game months ago.

1 Like

Look at the top thread with 3k comments. Its a very large chunk of the user base with this issue

1 Like

Yeah so I see now! I just came here to check if any response and found a gazillion of the exact same post.

WTH Blizzard? You guys are suppose to be a cut above all other companies in the gaming industry. This is epic fail! Did you all fire the good programmers or did they leave for greener pastures? Come on man, revamped old game … please get it together. I’m old, so I wanna play this game before I’m in the ground.

Get’r’done!!

1 Like

Mumrah,

We can try to help with your individual issue to see if we can find out what’s happening. What have you tried to troubleshoot the problem? Have you confirmed that your PC meets the minimum system requirements? Do you have a PC with an older CPU which might be suffering from this bug?

If you’re still having trouble after checking these, please generate a text copy of your DxDiag using these instructions. Once you have that made, open the file. Copy the code below, then copy/paste everything from that DXDiag file between the rows of tilde (~) marks where it says “DXDiag goes here.”

~~~~
DXDiag goes here
~~~~

If the file’s too large to submit, you can upload it to a file hosting site like pastebin and post the link in the code above instead.