Failed to initialize graphics device

Hi, my apologies for going a bit off topic here but given the date I thought it be ok I hope,

I have a similar if not the same i7 and 1050Ti graphics card with a bit more 64gb memory than the OP
But I get this message,

“You have not been online in the last 30 days. Please start the game while online to check for any login agreements.”

Could my setup be what’s causing my problem as well that I have been using for the past 7 years without problem until the day after 25 Feb 2024. I don’t know I am still trying to figure it out.
I can’t find any authentications or agreements to sign just that message over and over again you click ok, and nothing happens. I posted but not much happening on it

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/t/i-apologize-for-the-wall-of-text-you-are-about-to-see-here-but-i-would-like-to-play-diablo-2-resurrected/165206

I keep trying to submit to tech support, but it is not going through, I check my account history for tickets, is null, I have had help with this issue from tech support being the 4 March 2024 but have heard nothing since, I have done some of the problem solving with Tech support, but nothing works and haven’t heard anything back,
and customer support on 16 March 2024 over the phone they put me on hold and lost the connection and haven’t been able to get back in touch, I have found no history in my account of any tickets and I have a few with them over the years and every attempt 7 days after being in touch with customer service and tech support both by internet and phone have not been successful since, Teach support has lagged out and timed out at submit stages the phone number gave me a message,

“The number you have dial is not connected. Please check the number try again 2,3,4” then silence then engaged tone.

so, I try this a few times before giving up as I do when I ring the UK because I get through sometimes.