Drop rates suck

If you die all the time. And you do if you can’t get 89 you are not efficient at all. You get from 88 to 89 in less then an hour of playing in hell. So you probably die on every run multiple times. Your time is wasted dying and not farming

2 Likes

No, you’re forgetting them. Except they don’t exist.

You’re not even trying at this point. Why are you still talking?

1 Like

Wrong. You get from 88-89 doing Baal or Chaos Runs. Farming Cows or Meph runs give terrible XP. You can run Hell cows for 6 hours and only get half a level.

a lack of trickle may need recovery. I believe fairness and law success in a game is
rewarding and people see that work is done. The professional can smile
at his own work and log in anonymously and just enjoy the dream.
And the vibe. It would not be bad to feel good.

i see a successful tactic used by another company where they try to secure the core game
and launch esports division.

D2 has a very strong core. The PvP is not to be underestimated. The Fun lies in its Chaos
and Sheer Epic possibilities.

game companies usually have 100 employees or even if they had 500 employees.
my theory is the same. ive seen a very successful one try to build 3 new games.
i know earth is big. But work is work and customers loved… the big world already
in progress. there was success but the customers work their butts off to pay for that world.
the customers make the world possible… and to not secure fairness and law.
to not try to reinforce the core dream of the customers. …that might not be a good idea.

d2 professional game makers… the older ones mentoring the younger ones. its not
their first rodeo. they see these occurences. They care about their ship floating on the
water too.

In D2 there are so many ways as a player… to pay back to the community.

old d2 vets used to tell me that they used 200 MF. There is a chart for it.

i believe 100 MF is not bad… 8 player invisible loot games. Thats something to look forward to.

i heard that rotating video games is fresh. Also in D2 there is a rotation of characters
and… there is peace in password games.

I have bought about 25-100 juicy items from the merchant. And yes gambling is expensive
well… its gambling. i have not gambled a single item yet.

i have seen evidence time and time again of very very good loot from 8 player games.
(classic d2 and D2 R)…
invisible loot is used in modern games.

the professionals hold their own accountable… and the delayed response technique
is now common in the video game world for increased effect

einstein created world peace cause he was part of a team. teamwork…
enough solo players creating a community is also teamwork…
but that is not possible when we are looking into the future at invisible loot

Isnt the peace of a password game along with merchants that buy ur loot.
Isnt that a bonus in today’s world… i remember 2-3 decades ago those kids
that gasped at such dream …are now adults.

kids are not the ones calling the shots at work , its the adults that lived through those
past decades.

stay fair stay lawful, or pay or work ur way back to justice… People dont pay for injustice…
Justice welcomes the deserved back to the fight against Diablo.

Lol. You have no idea about this game. You are 88 you still get good exp from cows to get to 89 really fast and not in 6hours. I’m done with you you are just making stuff up it’s incredible. Compulsive liar.

4 Likes

I don’t recall folks complaining about the drops back in the day in classic D2; i mean it’s just random.

Also, Runes can be upgraded via cube recipes, just like gems, so you should really find some fast rune drop points, and farm them; save them up, then start combining.

Assuming we have that patch already for those Rune recipes bundled into Resurrected.

A nice screenshot of your character from 9 days ago in nightmare with no gear, when you’ve supposedly been playing for 8 days of playtime. :slight_smile:

(Complaining about mobs that 100% are there in the original D2 and saying they’re overpowered, no less. LOL)

3 Likes

OKAY Genius here’s the math. 38607 xp per cow @68% xp because cows are lvl 81 and I’m 88 means you only get 26252 per cow. 130 million xp to level from 88 to 89. Thats 4952 cows to go from 88-89. @300 cows per game that’s 16 full clears without dying.

Yeah but it’s 1 in 5053 chance to get a white monarch, so you should have EASILY killed that amount of cows if you have 40+ 4os monarchs :slight_smile:

1 Like

And you need over 6 hours for clearing cows 16 times? You said it takes you around 6 minutes? What is it now?

1 Like

Luckily there are about 400-500 cows in one cow level. Should approx give you an monarch every 10 runs (Excluded RNG factor)

Anyway it’s totally annoying and a bit off topic to try to prove OP lied over x wall of text posts and completly misses the point.

1 in 5053 doesn’t mean you’ll get one every 5053 cows you kill. The math: 1 - (1 - 0.00019790223)^5053 = 0.63215695220927. It’s a 63.2% chance that you’ll get one in 5053 cows killed.

This is just sad. The intelligence level is dropping by the minute. The Blizzard forums are literally the most toxic boards I have ever seen. Just a bunch of Blizzard Fanboys trying to twist your statements to silence dissent. Now I understand how the culture at the company got so disgusting when it reflects perfectly on their players

4 Likes

No one is twisting your words. We have been quoting exactly what you have said. You are right about the intelligence level dropping though, every time you reply to a post.

5 Likes

Lol. Your calculation is nice for one set of 5k cows killed, but if you run enough to take out RNG factor 1:5k IS every 5k runs. Especially since RNG in IT is not real RNG.

1 Like

The method of generating the rng literally doesn’t matter at all when we’re talking about number this small. That is just factually incorrect to think that it removes the rng factor the more you run it. It’s actually a common fallacy called the gambler’s fallacy. en.wikipedia .org/wiki/Gambler%27s_fallacy

1 Like

You are wrong. And on top it doesn’t matter. You’re last 20 posts are just plain whataboutism and a huge waste of time, arguing for the sake of arguing.

Literally just pulled another Monarch as you two are arguing about drop rates. They drop like every other game at this point LMAO

My last 20 posts were arguing for the sake of arguing because OP was an obvious troll.

I am not wrong though, it is very basic probability theory. The more times the event happens the more it tends to 1. It will not tend to 1 in 5053, or 2 in 10106, or 3 in 15159. The result will always be around 63% for it to happen that number of times. I’m really not here to teach you probability on a Diablo forum though, so I’m just going to leave it at that.

For real random generation yes. Standard random number generation in IT is much more predictable.