Drop rates suck

probability of it dropping, not not dropping*

Mephisto dies in less than 10 seconds. Truthfully Mephesto runs could be accomplished in less than 1 minute using a map hack because it takes longer to teleport around looking for Durance lvl 3 than to actually kill the boss

I am aware that he is easy to kill. I’m not sure how you consider 400% MF to be not a single piece of usable or tradable gear though. Also I love how you cut off my quote LOL. I did not say “that you’re able to do Mephisto” I said that you’re able to do Mephisto runs in the time that you stated you did them.

Because not a single piece of gear I currently wear was a drop. I have never had a piece of useable gear drop ever. I have traded for every single piece of gear by farming Hell Cows for Monarchs, adding 4 sockets, and trading for Um. Then you trade Um’s for gear. This has been my entire D2R experience.

Once again, your original point was that you haven’t found:

If you traded gear for runes and traded runes for gear, that is called finding tradable items my friend :slight_smile: Your story is starting to come apart.

4 Likes

You don’t understand supply and demand. Yes shako isn’t a super rare drop but it’s really high in demand. Everyone needs one. As more and more shakos flood the market prices will go down

2 Likes

Reading is difficult. Especially when you try to quote half of a statement to misrepresent what was said. Here is the full quote:

You should get a job in CNN’s Fake News department :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah because I believe that you bought 400% MF with an Um rune that you got from selling a Monarch :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Care to share a screenshot of your current gear setup?

2 Likes

Then do something else.

1 Like

I

Did I say it was only 1 monarch?? Reading is difficult once again

3 socket helm with 3 perfect topaz, 4 socket armor with 4 perfect topaz, Occy, Chances, Goldwrap, Gneeds, and a few MFsc. Not hard to get 400%mf

2 Likes

So you’re saying you’ve found a ton of usable items and have an endgame MF character with 400% mf.

What are you complaining about exactly?

You’ve found tons of Monarchs to trade. That’s awesome. You should be happy about the good loot you’ve acquired.

Seems to me you may just be burnt out if you’re not having fun.

20 hour days for weeks is insane.

2 Likes

I giggled a little bit. This is cute.

Sorry, but millions of other people would like to have a word with you.

Drop rates are indeed fine. :>

3 Likes

Then you are incredibly lucky and should not be complaining about drop rates, because the drop rate of Monarch in Hell Cows is 1 in 5053. If you got enough monarchs to trade for 400% MF, then delete the post right now and stop complaining. (For the record, I have not seen a single white monarch drop yet)

Even if I believe you are running around with 4 ptopazes in your armor and 3 in your helmet, that is still only 328% assuming perfect rolls on everything. That’s a lot of "few MFsc"s to make up the difference :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Do they not teach reading comprehension in schools these days? I have found 0 useable items PERIOD. I have farmed and traded well over 50 4os Monarchs that I farmed while also farming for high runes in hell cows. Just because I have gear, doesn’t reflect that the drop rates are proper.

2 Likes

LOL, yeah okay bud. 50 4os Monarchs loooooooooool

Just leave the thread, you’re embarrassing yourself.

2 Likes

How the hell you play 20hours a day and you are still level 88. Your whole story is just unbelievable. I think you are exaggerating immensely

3 Likes

Really cause I just put the numbers in a calculator and my gear alone is 388% before mfsc. so check your math

Well see there’s this feature of the game that when you die you lose xp. And if you don’t bother retrieving your corpse you don’t get the xp back. So if I die on say a Natalick run farming keys I jjust leave the game. If I cared about being 99 I would be grinding baal runs non-stop but I don’t

You mean you scrambled to try and add up random MF gear that came to the amount you’re claiming to have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 socket helm with 3 perfect topaz = 24 x 3 = 72
4 socket armor with 4 perfect topaz = 24 x 4 = 96
Occy = 50 (Perfect)
Chances = 40 (Perfect)
Goldwrap = 30
Gneeds = 40 (Perfect)
and a few MFsc

72 + 96 + 50 + 40 + 30 + 40 = 328

Maybe check your own math before you try and call out others math :slight_smile:

Also

Hell Bovine - hellbovine (H) The Secret Cow Level 1:5053

For a white base, and you have 50 4os? LOL

1 Like

your forgetting the 2 magic rings with MF% :wink:

That person is clearly just making crap up completely. Useless discussion.

1 Like