Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

Nah, people just quit instead. I know because I’ve asked plenty.

1 Like

Can confirm. Hopefully addressed in next patch.

I know, right? These guys act like we don’t ask around. Its boring when the majority of items aren’t worth anything. You see a unique or set item drop? Unless its one of about a dozen items, its completely garbage and you just walk over it. No one but a lucky few engage in trade, because only the lucky few have anything worth a damn in the first place.

Its worse than monitoring D3AH prices.

Yer we quit cause it is to easy to find items and trade via the ind game trade.
the majorty want it to stay the same or make it harder…

2 Likes

So it seems that drop rates are not rare enough, because if they were those items would still be worth something.

Thanks for proofing that drop rates should not be increased.

3 Likes

you are very bad at the game if you haven’t found that many high runes
maybe you should get good before asking for more changes

4 Likes

He doesn’t understand that though. He refuses to believe it. He’ll look for any excuse for why he sucks and hasn’t found anything good other than the fact that he is awful.

yes he has to be terrible indeed
must be farming nightmare still

1 Like

as someone who has some of the worst rng this season, i’m fine with the drop rate. It can be frustrating since with the exception of an anni and vex rune, everything else was ssf. Unfortunately, the stuff i did get is nothing to brag about. My gear is so bad at level 89 that I still can’t replace my blue jewelry :frowning:

Also, I probably should play in a party, but my ping isn’t the greatest due to my location making getting boss loot is near impossible lol

1 Like

I don’t think most understand just how bad the average player is. The amount of posts on this forum that are like “never found a HR” or some claiming to never have seen an arach or shako. Your luck cannot be that bad, it is about skill/knowledge taht that point. But they want to play for 2 hours a week and see that cool “orange d3 look” on all their items even though their build is trash, where they farm is trash, their knowledge of what tehy should be doing is trash. Then they wonder why they have nothing years later lol.

3 Likes

indeed they just bad and they have no excuse the game isn’t new there’s plenty of info out there on how to farm efficiently.
also I feel like they have unreasonable expectations they do 50 runs and find nothing and talk like they did 10k runs.
if you never found a hr in 20 years go down to travi and do 1500 runs it’s that easy

I don’t think that’s necessarily true. I play about 4-5 hours daily killing andy, diablo, baal, nithalak, countess, and summoner. I’ve gotten 5 torches and more respec tokens than I need. I’ve given up on my torch and just concentrate on killing andy since the entire run only take a few minutes. However, at the end of the day its still rng since I found 3 ber runes in about a week, but I was also upgrading gear trading with others.

edit: the ber runes were found last season. This season lem and pul runes love me.

My single biggest issue is… This game is far to easy…

Started an amazon 2 weeks ago and I can take on terror levels split with relative ease… I have always thought another complete difficulty setting after hell which would require a group of high levels that actually need work together to get through it. at the moment I’ve got a sunder… Now cba to build my infinity which used to be my entire goal…

My gear is only just above average too but as I can kill anything without even putting any effort in it leaves me thinking why bother upgrading my average equipment which in turn leads to the question… What am I playing for…

More runewords for sure… Half the sunder effectiveness

For further variety why not put sons way of chaining runewords for random effort so like… A weapon class that has double the slots… Where you can add two runewords… Random modifiers would be taken from both runewords (by doing so you gain a proper random end result) maybe 60-70 of the modifiers are retained I dunno I would love some more individuality in d2 everyone knows what everyone using…

1 Like

I have to agree with this…ladder 1 I found ber, lo,ohm, ist, vax, gul, mal all within a week. Has an infinity within 2 week’s.

Although I did play this game as a 16 year old day in day out for years only doing meph runs… Never saw a hr… My fault tho meph runs are so last season!

1 Like

If you do something wrong for 15 years you’ll have bad results for 15 years. Meph last season actually dropped me quite a few ohm and lo runes iirc, but I was farming him on P8 non stop. Just lucky. Meph really is only good as a starter option for farm, some people never even get to that point which is funny.

1 Like

If you spent half the time farming as you did whining on the forums, I don’t think you’d have an issue.

6 Likes

With the amount of no-life, botting, jsp trade and cheating people do nowadays even a 2-week season would be stretching it.

Glad legit fair players feel the drop rates are not fair at all, people getting their items from exploiters telling others to “git gud” (:rofl:, never had a real challenge in life I guess) while not understanding basic Math do not matter.

Git gud at winning the lottery! :rofl:
Want to feel like a genius? Talk to purists.

I am playing from the ladder start and i am now level 90 with fire sorc and i didn´t find single HR. The highest rune is “Um”. I am farming a lot of stuff the most TZ and Mephisto. I am not using any 3rd party webs for trade.
Rng is not fair that for sure. You can´t find 3 Bers in a week and not botting or using d2jsp. It is pretty low chance to find at least one.
If you play fair, you have some real life, you cant finnish you BIS gear during 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Griffons, Sur, etc.
Cannot complain at all. People just want everything within a week…

2 Likes