Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

Sounds like you have problems finding gear just like me. I have similar number of notable items that I have found.

I have a single character at level 92 while you have 94/85/84.

Not really. Just nothing I’d use on my sorc. Found lots of useful things for my NL chars already, like Shadowdancers 2 skill, eth thundermaul with ed, Alma Negra, plenty of sunder charms and so on.

I also found a 3 dex 15allres jewel for my smiter or a ravenlore for my fire druid. I found nearly all my gear without userinteraction, allthough I got some stuff from bugles, I’d already replaced it with selffound options and traded those items away.

Yes. You managed to read. So what is your conclusion?

Your post proves that the criticism of my gear is unwarranted. In terms of quality items found, my gear is similar to yours and I did that without playing either a sorc or paladin. You too have gotten free handouts.

Those in glass houses…

Rofl. Not even remotely. Maybe that’s why you struggle to get gear, you don’t even know anything about items.

Which I didn’t need and already replaced. While you are still stuck on yours and depending on them.

It’s not even funny anymore how you try to distract in all your posts. It’s impossible to have a normal conversation with you.

But you and your posts are proof that the drop rates are fine and you couldn’t learn the game in 22 years.

1 Like

Respectfully disagree tbh. Unless you’re doing a grail character or something like that, as long as you’re smart with your trades you can always have something to look forward to and keep you grinding and progressing. Making the drop rates higher could trivialize the only endgame activity in the game, which is loot hunting in the first place. If this game had some sort of endgame like maps in PD2 or something, lowering the rates would make more sense.

1 Like

Just quoting this as it proves my point in your own words.

How does it proof your point? A Zod and a good base for obsession are fine for the little time I played and especially for the little time I spent mfing. Both are worth more than your whole ladder character xD. And those are just the things I mentioned for my sorc. You just ignore the other items I named for you and I didn’t even name 5% of the items I found.

Guess you live in hard denial. Why can’t you just accept that you still suck at the game you claim to play for 22 years and start learning?

Proof. In your own words.

You have 94 sorc/85 paladin/84 druid. In comparison, my gear for my 92 barb (my only character) is decent in consideration.

Proof in your words that you suck at the game.

2 Likes

you right they need to be nerfed a bit for real! i agree with you there buddy, thats a first! found way to much this season already, its kinda underwhelming now to find a rare item/Hr ect… i wish they would cut drop rate by half on everything increase no drop rate a bit and make the game hard.

1 Like

The truth stands irrespective of your personal attacks.

1 Like

It’s not a personal attack. It’s a fact that you aren’t good at the game. It’s also a fact that you fail to have a normal conversation because you fail to accept the truth and only try to distract.

You behave like a toddler anytime the conversation doesn’t go your way. My patience with you is long gone.

In terms of gear, your drops in comparison to mine are not that different in consideration of me being a barb only player at level 92 while you are 94 sorc/85 paladin/ 84 druid.

You will characterize me. I know the truth.

Perfectly shows that you have 0 clue about the game. Thanks for playing.

The truth is that you are a noob, you have shown and proven it time and time again in this forum. It’s not a problem to be bad at something, but you aren’t just bad, you really believe you are good and you try to get more credibility with lies. Everyone knows it already and it’s sad that you are still trying so hard.

I’m done with the conversation with you. Git gud.

I will quote your own words that describes the gear that you found so far.

Edit now level 93 and rank 509 on the barbarian leaderboard.

Lo rune 6 ist 3pul 2 um 2xShako tal armor, tons of sunders, 28 maras 4ll bk ring and tons of other stuffs

Still most requested change by majority. Just saying Blizzard.

1 Like

The arrogance that your spamming is going to be noticed.
I thought you quit with this after your ban. Apparently not.
Drop rates are fine, you are just bad at the game. Sweat, grind! Git gud!

Can’t read Hidden Reply but thanks for the bump!

Stop lying dude. It’s getting ridiculous. Of course you can and you do read them. Jeez.

P.S.: Drop rates are fine, you are not.

1 Like