Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

Actually “hardcore” players just play safe and slow to avoid dying.

The current drop rates only benefit botters and people who trade with botters (possibly with RMT :nauseated_face:).

I think the drop rates were never properly adapted for a 12-month ladder… much less a 4 month one :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Simple truth here. Or please someone convince me who would be a loser no-life this game in 2022 when most are above age 20, if not in their 30s?

Some exploiters want to gate-keep this game from legit fair players. Hopefully we get changes soon!

Even more truth here!!

By hardcore i mean those players without a life, lol…

idk the hardcore ladder is filled with 99s for all classes except druid 1 month in.

seems like they should make things drop less if you ask me :wink: maybe itd last more than 1 month then.

and… buff druid? i guess.

apparently its all geared towards 1 month seasons rn lol

at this pace its gonna end up like poe where the 3 months league is always over 3 weeks in.

If you wanna adapt the drop rates for a 4 month season you need to DECREASE them. I don’t understand everyone crying over bad drop rates. They are fine, you always find something of value to trade in a game session.

I’m fine with the current drop rates with one exception. They should lower the frequency of breast plate bases and War Scythe bases. Breast plates especially just drop so much more frequently than other bases for some reason.

This is because they get items from exploiters/ RMT. Using RMT or other “currencies”. It’s simple logic. That’s why we ask for better drops, for legit fair players.

Yeah logic is not your strongest point.

Another person who trades with exploiters and thinks drop rates are fine for legit fair players…

So how many “trading currency” do you hoard?

where’s yours? why do druids have the least 99s iyo? something makes them less popular and/or perform worse.

Don’t bother with Zahra, he is a known troll.

Crappy FCR Breakpoints/Frames and clunky abilities. No teleport for shifters. Windy druids are great for PvP but really annoying in PvM.

2 Likes

I suspect that you don’t know what actually have value in this game. There is so much more to it than just uniques and runes. You have probably sold/trashed many HR worth of stuff.

If you actually knew what had value you wouldn’t make this argument.

1 Like

My build is entirely self found. It isn’t amazing or anything but I have some decent stuff.