Drop Rates need to adapt for 4-monthed seasons

I am also from the generation who started on Diablo1 and i am also thinking, that drop rates should be increased. At least in Tzones. I don´t think, that we break anything. Still…the game is mostly for our generation 30+,40+. We have families, jobs and we can´t play 8 hour per day.
I don´t want to listen any git gud and learn to play. I have found in non lader several HR including 2 bers and 1 Jah and i know how hard is it to find them.

1 Like

Exactly this.

When someone tells you to “git gud” in robotic mindless braindead grinding, a human-bot project, you know they have never done anything difficult in their lives and have no achievements. It’s not hard to know why they are so aggressive, hostile, and keep derailing topics with their personal insults.

Hopefully next season man.

1 Like

I think most people (me included and even those you call ‘purists’) welcomed terror zones. Sure, they could have been implemented a bit better, but they’re a great addition.

What do you think blizzard will say about your suggestion when they see your original post has only 1 (one) like? Are they going to be like ‘OH YEA, quickly lets increase drops for this guy’ or will they continue to maintain the same stance about them as they have for the past 20 something years?

You’re delusional. The problem is that you’re also persistent while not taking any advice from other people to improve your odds at getting good items. You also think everyone is out to get you and that people are multiboxing just to disagree with you over a forum or something. Get some help.

1 Like

hopefully drop rates wont be increased of anything, is already high enough

4 Likes

Yea better avoid the truth it could hurt sometimes.
Why are you repeating the same things over and over? It doesn’t make them happen just because of that. I don’t know what kicks it’s giving ya when you write about a change that will probably not happen as if it already happend.
You assume things and stand that your opinion is the only ones matter, everyone else is a purist or botter and should go back somewhere else while you are the one who should leave the game since it has so many flaws to you.

Talking about defeated purist and whatnot in like almost every post you do shows just how “defeated” you are tbh. It shows that you are desperate that the game isn’t like you want to. You might not want to accept it and keep believe your lies but everyone else here can see how in denial and troll you are.

5 Likes

One like on a new topic, after majority quit because of bad drop rates. But let’s see about Likes when the majority were here:

This is why they need to do it, for player-retention. They already changed the game because they realized purists are killing it.

They already changed drop rates with Terror Zones, who is the delusional person here. Anyways, see you next Season. You can vent here with your angry posts it’s fine, I could use bumps.

What majority? get real, how many people you talking about there? any number ever from you?

2 Likes

No, majority quit because of too high drop rates.

Source? Oh where is yours? :wink:

Can’t wait for more changes in next season man, Terror Zones already changed drop rates but hopefully even more in the future! :heart:

It’s going to be so good re-visiting this topic. :smiley:

We all know that now, nobody care that you cant wait, maybe forever. However anything new from you? Or you wanna repeat yourself a 1471th time?

2 Likes

And after they do more changes for next season which I can’t wait for, I hope they don’t forget /player x command!

Love D2R, thanks Blizzard! :heart:

He did it bois xD hahaha

4 Likes

Hahaha you can notice from 100 miles away he’s just a kid not getting his way.

3 Likes

i think Zahramar may yet get disappointed in the future

4 Likes

Nice 29 posts, but I never got disappointed. Terror Zones already delivered, but we need more!

Can’t wait for more changes though, majority loves it!

29 posts but playing since diablo 1 :slight_smile:

You already stated earlier that you haven’t tried TZ too much, you don’t even seem to enjoy the latest change. So everything you say at all doesn’t make sense. Like what is your point at all bruh. You love beeing seen as a kid?

3 Likes

You bought a game you didnt like, dont want to play, and want it changed. Life is going to hit you like a ton of bricks when you grow up.

6 Likes

What do you mean? I LOVE D2R!! Just needs some more tweaking here and there.

D2 should have stayed 1.0 using your logic I guess.

So you want even more people to quit and never try?

1 Like