Don"t try out the new runeword changes yet

I swear please don’t.

I just put Infinity into a Matriarchal Spear and it’s… a gemmed Matriarchal Spear :rofl:

5 Likes

Is that change for ladder only?

Ouch.
Just… ouch.
Ouch.

As far as I’m aware, the 2.4 wasn’t released yet?

Damn, talk about a crappy roll. :frowning:

3 Likes

Oh no north :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat:

my A1 Merc can use a GMB Faith but I can’t use Infinity in a spear :sob:

I guess the patch is “activision released”.

Okay. Good news, Insight in Bows works… so hopefully they’re going to fix all the Infinity’s… guess they screwed up or something

edit: a mod just replied to my thread and says they’re looking into it right now

1 Like
4 Likes

Interesting! I wonder what they will do to compensate you. Keep us updated.

Thanks for the heads up!

Wow! first blue post i’ve seen here :kissing_heart:

That’s 2 bers and ist😭

wow wtf sucks !!
hope it gets sorted for you North :crossed_fingers:

Fix coming later this evening.

6 Likes

Just got a in game announcement that a deployment will occur at 6pm PDT, to fix this

1 Like

Server will do a batch roll.?

Not sure if it’s a roll back or not, but for this kind of thing I don’t think a roll back is needed. Probably just a flag in the code is false right now lol

EnableAmazonSpears = true ;

deploy and done

hopefully the fix will fix the currently already socketed weapons

Welp we did the same North…I just sold the most ‘expensive mancatcher’ i saved for to charsi…what hurts more is they decide to fix this later…faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

3 Likes

If they plan to do a re-roll, then it is fine.
But I guess maybe this is not the case because of coding effort.

1 Like

I hope they don’t roll back mate, I am ok with losing my runes but Im worried about other folks who lose their stuff to the roll back. I’m just convincing my self i ‘beta’ tested it. Glad North was in the same QA team as I am lol. But faaark I was soo excited and did not see this coming. Lesson learned…

also thanks north for checking the other runewords for us. I scared to slot in more runes.

1 Like