2.4 Just launched and I decided to make Infinity

Working the Lair right now, my god is it easy with a full Orb sorc.

but not a lot of space to move around, might be kind of dangerous on HC.

Yeah, don’t mind me, dyslexia took over and turned Infinity into Insight after all of the Insight bow talk.

They might be reverting all ladder only runewords as well as new ladder only runewords. It’s all speculation though.

perhaps… but im not even playing cautiously (which may burn me at some point) and I am taking barely any damage to worry about, at 45% poison res…
Just tried out Energy Shield now that mana burn is fixed, and I barely take any damage and my mana doesnt move a whole lot.

So far so good for a sorc!

I am going full energy sorc build no vitality when ladder starts

We are looking into this - Just a FYI!

13 Likes

Same… The build is now actually viable earlier on.

a lot more comments like this please! TY!

Thanks mang
U da best

HAHAHA fail, did you even read the patch notes? its 2.3 out, not 2.4

um…? I don’t know if you’re trolling or not

1 Like

They have since updated their patch notes page to include the implementation of 2.4 into live.

2 Likes

We have a fix for this coming later this evening. Server side

14 Likes

That’s good news. Now how about Cain still not identifying stuff in the cube? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you look into polearms and act 2 mercs also. I can’t equip any on my act 2 merc now. He meets the reqs.

Cain about to put my tome completely out of work, savage.

lol how did this make it to live when there was many many posts about it during the last PTR

2 Likes

a question coming up more and more often…

My gemmed spear did turn into an infinity but then about 5 minutes later vanished. Meh, I built a character specifically to use that spear. Now I am out the runes and the weapon base. I think I will go play something else. I can’t believe that this wasn’t addressed before the patch hit.

1 Like

what do you mean vanished?