Don"t try out the new runeword changes yet

Not sure what is happening. I cannot create a game or join on certain charecters. Screen just goes black and game crashes.

Work fine on others charecters tho.

My best guess is they will not roll back. You just keep the runed weapon, then you HEL it, lost runes, then rebuild.

Moral of the story: test out changes in Single Player first :slight_smile:

1 Like

It might be possible that the fix creates your infinity. Like itll turn from a gemmed mat spear to infinity mat spear if the game code aligns. Idk just hoping for all my peeps who got screwed outta 2 bers

1 Like

Looks like blizzard trying to fix this. Hopefully they can save your bricked spear! All the best North :+1:

In game message says games made after 6:40pm PST (9 minutes ago) have the fix. Can anyone confirm if previous gemmed items turn into their proper runeword when making a new game with fix?

And yes, rec you test in single player before making it on bnet, good call Onadroig

yes, my Gemmed Matriarchal Spear is now an Infinity.

3 Likes

Now if you exit game, is it still there? Some people saying their gemmed turn into infinity spears vanish after quitting game

yeah, luckily it’s still there ( I just closed the client and re-opened it cause I was scared )

1 Like

Thats good news!
regret charsing mine dang it.

Is lightning strike better than lightning fury now, is it worth the loss of def/block?

1 Like

RIP, North says the gemmed items turn into their proper RWs if you remake the game

I was using Lightning strike with the new spear and it’s about as good as lightning fury except melee… but when you go on bosses and stuff. wow. Charged Strike is a wrecking ball

1 Like

yes, im extremely im patient and was pissed I sold it.

I say we sign a change dot org petition to urge the blue gods to make P10 whole!

thanks for your feedback mate ill go find a base and try to make another (with due care).

I’d wait for youtube videos. I went back and rewatched a PTR one doing cows and decided I’d spend for a griffons and stick with LF. Imo it’s a better boss killer and it does kill decently if mobs are spread apart. LF is still the density king from what I can tell.

1 Like

haha aok mate, 90% of my runes are from North. no lie.

yeah, I think that’d be correct. But on the other hand… I never witnessed Baal dropping that fast before… so I’m really liking the new build

1 Like

I heard with this weapon you cannot tell the difference between 1 player and 8 players game since the damage is skyrocketed high. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

North, what base did you use?
I’m checking for alternatives since I lost my 4 os mancatcher.