Do you think it's possible to design a ploot system to satisfy concerns? How would it work?

If you could guarantee that there was no cheating when it comes to picking up loot in D2R if they nerfed controllers, then I am all for it.

Yeah on a side note, /players x needs to be added to bnet.

1 Like

Yes. I also said that I play primarily solo for that reason, because I know that people do not have a fair shot against controller users. I want fairness and equity. With optional timed loot, if someone used a controller, then they would not get a disproportionate amount of big boss drops.

Should i be surprised how fast you changed from m+k to controller. Always pick the easiest method. Good to see how bad are you ate the game.

So you’re saying is if choose /players 8, then 7 other people will appear that I can play with?

thats even more wild :slight_smile: it will not help bots at all :wink:

nop i say, you can get 8 player loot when you play singel player.

Oh, well not interested in that. I’m interested in finding and playing with like minded players in a ploot system via public games.

I edited my post, let’s try to stay on topic here. They already have an /player x command on Bnet thread on this forum, thanks.

i haent seen one controll players in any public game. so i guess the problem is small, but it is a problem.

How would you even have this data?

i seen yt vieos. then i would not have seen the boss loot if so. i cant say 100% i havent. i can have played with a person who played with controller, who ditten know how to use the pickit way

I am just going to stop and take a break right here.

good thing. use the time to find som bots/pickit cheats proff. j and/or the place wher blizzard say you cant post this proff…

rocknrolla already provided video evidence in another thread

Meanwhile, take this time as well to learn how to at least spell the word didn’t*

You can figure out who is using a controlling if you intensely watch how characters move. Mouse and keyboard is on 8 axis and the movement is stiff. On controller the movement is more fluid with tighter turns. For the few public Baal runs that I did after purchasing a controller, I used a mouse/keyboard for collecting items during the waves due to the density of items in the ground and the precision that a mouse gives.

For Baal, I would switch to a controller after Baal was down to about 20% life.

For playing solo, I use now primarily a controller unless there is a big pile of loot on the ground where I switch back to mouse/keyboard.

When people request an optional loot system, it means logically that it is an option. It means that you do not want it to be strictly your way but giving people a choice between the old way and the new way. I would argue that it is selfish not to give another that option. It is selfish to say it must remain the same.[quote=“Bugles-2611, post:927, topic:28430”]
it wont happen…
[/quote]

until after the first ladder season ends at the earliest if you have read the recent (mid-September) interviews from Blizzard/VV.

I could literally link you to a pastebin with pickit. It’s all over.

so because i tought my self english, and iam not really good at, thats a problem as well?
you must have ALOT of issus in the real world…

I already explained to this kid that posting cheats is against the Forum Code of Conduct. I had to learn the hard way from posting video examples of cheats like pickit in the past. It’s not worth risking a suspension/ban for someone who doesn’t even have a valid argument against an optional system in the first place.

1 Like