Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4.3. | Now Live

50% magic find for a few days isn’t really what scares me… What scares me is that they are showing they can do blanket community buffs… The question is what else are they going to do down the road?

Are we looking at the infancy of seasonal themes?

2 Likes

yep. and this is where I am coming from. Seems like some COD EXP weekend stuff to me. Not a fan. but still don’t know how I feel about it. at least they’re trying. as long as it doesnt turn out to be D3 style we good

Yes it was mentioned they will have some sort of short period buffs, in each ladder.

1 Like

A small MF or XP buff mid-season isn’t really that big of a deal. As long as it’s MID SEASON or later. The ladder race was won in two weeks. A small community bump is fine for those playing catch up.

Another potential issue is people getting used to the buff, then clamoring for it to be a permanent addition… Give an inch, take a mile so to speak.

Hmmmm
Again (like for firebear) i’m worried about WW changes …
IAS from all equipment now count, BUT “The frames between each Whirlwind attack are equal to the attack frame of a basic attack for that character (modified by increased attack speed).
I hope i do not correctly understand this … cause it would be a nasty change …
Up to now, WW can go as fast as 4 frames between attacks … which is quite easy to attain. But 4 frames for a basic attack ? …

1 Like

I love ketchup. :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Me too! Ketchup sandwiches were the bomb… (when I was 9) :laughing:

2 Likes

And then they say it should be atleast as fast as before the change and slower weapons notably faster.

Testing will provide more specific answers.

I don’t mind that they’re opening the seasonal buff can of worms as long as they keep the buffs tame.

Speaking of which I wouldn’t mind if they occasionally did seasonal twists for ladder or something, not every ladder but maybe every three ladders or something since they are only 4 months long, could be fun to mix stuff up a bit.

Didn’t see a fix to the lighting ghost damage in Act 5… even with 75% lighting resistance they still absolutely destroy some classes. Dampening that damage to 50% would still destroy some, but at least the resistance would help.

1 Like

Hopefully something more interesting than a magic find buff.

1 Like

yep. I was thinking how people will treat it like COD. There is so many exp weekends that why would you play unless the exp buff is active. other wise you’re not playing effetely.

Abandoned? They have released three patches (that were meaningful) and fixed server instability since launch… what game are you playing?

1 Like

One weekend (hell 12 weekends a year) in which MF is increased by 50% is NOT EVEN CLOSE to the loot pinata of D3. Games should be fun… not non stop punishment. If you like that sort of thing, go play that Dark Souls trash…

2 Likes

yay to PC lobby fix: i hope it works

if it does, DI gets uninstalled right after.

praise jeebus!

1 Like

Will the 50% mf buff affect offline mode characters, or is this for online only?

3 Likes

WEEEEEEEE
A SEARCH BOX!
THANK YOU!

Hoping for item filters next :smiley:

Also, I see console has an option to loot directly into their cube in the inventory. I wonder if that function works for PC too. Would be handy.

Yeah it’s kind of a non issue in late ladder; like who cares? Nothing’s worth anything right now anyway. This is nitpicky. If it were a ladder long thing, then it would be HORRID. But it’s just some stupid late ladder thing.

3 Likes
  • Players can now bulk assign stat points using a controller.

this better be for consoles an not just for PC controller! this was needed months back – esp for level 90+ characters!

There is absolutely no point in having Magic find bonus in a ladder that has been dead from day 1 because you miss the mark with 2.4 and forgot to add endgame content like this

Important to mention beforehand, people that enjoy the race have all the rights to do!

But I feel a lot of people would welcome more stuff to do, new tools(rw&builds) is fun but it would be great to have stuff to do with them. It’s like getting a 10000$ gaming computer but only have Tetris to play

The grind to 99 is not for everybody… nor is Competitively tackling it

they should really add new ladder contents, but most important aspect is to give something to do for as many people as possible, competition is secondary. Activity first, competition second

stuff like:

• Holy grail Ladder :trophy::

race to the first with all items. To ensure the validity of the entries, it only accounts items that were first picked up by you.

So no selling of unid items to trick the holy grail.

Comes with the introduction of the Holy grail tab

• The 9 circles of hell Ladder :biohazard::

where hell becomes harder each time you complete it.

On the last Hell act bosses are harder than regular ubers

• PVP ladder :men_wrestling::

every account starts with 100pts, each time you kill somebody you gain 10% of his points if hostility is mutual and 1% if not

• Bounty Hunter Ladder :moneybag:: each hour the game asks players on the server to kill X type of monster, they are then considered p10&mlvl85( placeholder values), giving more Xp and more items and also giving Points toward the bounty leaderboard

Ie: Go to Natalya and she say “I got report from the order that there is an insurgeance of Urdar, go kill them and they’ll reward you”

Diablo 2 already has this theme, it’s the first quest of the game, clear the den of all monsters including their boss

Got any other ideas of additional ladder types, share it

Note: to clarify, those are all running together on the same Ladder season, they aren’t ladder choices you make when you create your character, your ladder character can engage in all of those at once

And it useless to add Mf bonus since it doesn’t affect runes

Unique/set/rare are absolute garbage in the game since 1.10 Op rune words

Stop adding more runewords and start improving existing ones to at least bring something interesting to the game

its just firs tstep to destroy DII i promise you that. its always the same, event with more % MF, next even will be 500% high rune drops elevated and two years from now every champion will drop at least one unique item guranteed. soon enough there will be mobs droping more uniques than blues and game will be same junk like Diablo III.

they have no damn business messing with MF or rune drops in event. enough damage they done already by elevatin runes drop in patch 1.13 back in days or 1.12 not sure

2 Likes