Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

I’m saying i need free slots.

ur post (i assume because of the 1st reply to it alluding to character slots as well as coming after the previous comment stating needing more slots) seemed to indicate that u were talking about not needing more character slots

if i am mistaken, then my bad - i guess its unclear who u were replying to since there’s no reply tab indicated by ur response but both comments before and attached to ur comment were about character slots…

Not gonna lie, doing Trav runs on my barb, I kind of miss old mana burn. I just got burned like six times in a row and still had mana. Maybe it was bugged before, but working as intended just seems really weak. Needs a buff to be taken seriously.

2 Likes

Charsi loves my Infinity on Spear…

1 Like

right but to continue with ur comparison, (not complaining about the respec option - how did u get that from my plea for my character slots?) back then u could have infinite accounts - u only needed an email address. i had 7 accounts - 4 with characters and 3 with mules, so at least i had a way to work around the limitation.

now because its attached to account i literally cannot get more characters unless i pay for another version of the game - i mean $40 for another 20 slots is bs. im asking for at least 30-40 slots min. it eases up a LOT of ppl’s issues & is just an improvement, other games like wow already offer 40 slots per realm so its not like their blind to ppl’s desires for alt characters (even of the same class).

and i seriously dont want to respec because i feel like playing a summon druid for 2 hours and then my wolf for another hour and then back to summon next day. i like to make a summon and a wolf and play as i see fit with whatever my mood is.

why would u WANT to promote limited respecing over character slots unless respec was infinite & free)

if they make respec infinite & free (not tied to farming - i’ve not gotten any baal essences and have to trade for them always), it does solve the slot issue, but its an idiotic solution to say i cant make more than 20 characters in a game with more characters & modes where 20 isnt hit the minimum.

i mean 7 classes. softcore-ladder-LOD / softcore-NON-ladder-LOD and you’re already upto 14…and thats 1 modifier changed with just ladder, not even touching hardcore or Classic…the sad truth its just enough for ppl like me and respecing doesnt change that

now for the ingle class andies thats a non-issue and im happy its not an issue for them, but just because its not an issue for them doesnt mean its not an issue for others, so feedback that is generally good (meaning no negative impact and only improves the experience for a select few others) - is good feedback

more character slots please - and not because of mules or stash space but because id like to make more characters and new modes and ladder will exasperate that - especially continuous ladder seasons

please do not make me pay for more character slots and justify it by saying that respecing exists…they’re different issues.

Dissapointing:
New Horadric Cube recipes are ladder exclusive.

:sob:

1 Like

No, they are not. I upped a Hwanin Bill to check to see if the set item bugs from PTR were present (offline), and it worked properly. ONLY the NEW runewords will be Ladder Only.

2 Likes

… game list ? Did they do anything to improve the game list? I’m just not finding it in the patch log, right? I can’t log on to check today so can someone tell me “yes they made improvements to the gamelist, you can see all games/refresh works correctly/there’s a search bar and filters/ etc… ?”

edit: I haven’t played in a few months because of the issue of games being very difficult to join (filling too fast and staying in gamelist), game description not loading (can’t see elapsed time), list filled with mostly “lure” games (ppl trying to keep a game full while mfing with titles like “free items” or “ancients”)

1 Like

the patch note say New Horadric Cube recipes are ladder exclusive. and it DOES NOT work. what are you playing?

2 Likes

I still can not join or create games on some of my charecters… still black screen. :neutral_face:

How to update to patch 2.4? Pressed check for updates in battle.net app and it shows my game is up to date. But it isn`t…

shakes fist in air vigorously

You keep your trolling ways far from my precious blue orb!

growls in ES build

2 Likes

Im kinda wondering about the same thing here.
Nowhere does it read 2.4 and I also didn’t notice anything new in single player and I also went in bnet to make a new barb and the throw skill seemed like the old one.

There is still no updates to ver 2.4 as I pressed to check for update.

1 Like

Updates start automaticly maybe you didn’t noticed. Try starting the game. Or reinstall.

Reinstall 30 GB? Like 8+ hours to download…

DA good staff! Thank you guys.
Even I can be thankful, see? :slight_smile:

Whaaat? It’s that big? Haven’t noticed when I first bought the game. And it wasn’t 8+ hours if I can recall.

I had reinstalled the game and it is still the old version.

That’s odd. Try techsupport.

Of course it depends on internet speed. I have like 20-50 MBits/s which is not slow (not the fastest either).