Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

wrong time zone 2 more hours

The mana burn fix. I am so glad I can teleport around now or even walk around the Durance, not get 1 shot mana burned by one of those little bast@#$ dolls, and be a sitting duck for the mob of them that are on you faster than a kid on cake.

2 Likes

yes, that is big and good fix. No one liked 1 hit no mana.

not the wrong time zone. It says 4pm in MY time zone.

Those little dolls have cost me hours and hours of xp cumulatively. There is no mob in the game I detest more than those things. It’s part of the reason I copied a 75% block, 50% damage mitigation build with max resistances, just to offset the potential for those little trolls to run up on me and 1 shot me.

1 Like

Why is not damn game lobby fixed so we can see games?

I am seriously tired of this major issue.

6 Likes

Love these changes but a little sad that Obsession did not receive a few well needed buffs such as more MF and -enemy light/cold/fire res.

agreed. this HAS to be fixed

2 Likes

It said 4pm Pacific Time, which is 7pm Eastern Time.

And judging by your own post when you said it was 5pm (the time-stamp on the post also says 5pm), you are on Eastern Time.

Yeah it’s Asia’s turn to have a good time slot. That’s fine.

Cool… Now give me some more slots and I’ll go try it out.

1 Like

You dont need em, the patch applies to all current characters.

What about character slots ? 20 is already too few and we are supposed to delete characters to play ladder or is there going to be separate 20 char slots per mode ? smh

2 Likes

cant creat games, ends up in blackscreen without the gate picture.

Those slots were used for other builds and storage. Not going to respec everything to test it. I’ll just keep playin other games and waiting lol. Not much interesting in the patch either way. Another useless summoning build, and over buffed Zon/Pallys…yay. I ain’t about to respec a wind druid twice to try out a summoning build.

Anyone have a fix for this issue? I cannot create or join games

Same problem, screen just goes black. Altho some charecter work and some does not. I can create and join on some of the lower level charecters.
So it is probably a problem from their side.
So no need try re-install game or something. :thinking:

1 Like

what makes you think i have free slots left to try new characters?

u seriously expecting me to respec each time i want to play a different version of my classes?

if i feel like playing my wolf druid i will, if i feel like playing my summon druid or windy druid or bear druid or fire druid i will…why do i need to respec every time i want to play my other builds?

respecing was good for optimizing, and if for some reason you’re a 1 class andy; not if you enjoy playing different builds (and playstyles) entirely because u feel like it. thats what character slots are for. with 7 classes and 4 modes and patches literally being put out to promote many different builds…well we need ROOM to make those builds w/o deleting our existing ones because i still want to play those too.

this needs explaining?

3 Likes

What part of my post said you needed free slots?

I know it’s apples to oranges to compare old D2 to D2R, but there was a point in which you had to completely remake a character to respec. Even if you just miss clicked once, you had to start from scratch.

Now you get three free respecs and you can farm tokens relatively quickly if you already blew your three free ones.