Diablo II: Resurrected Patch 2.4 | Ladder Now Live

I have casting delay messages on frozen orb and firewall. There wasn`t any before. Maybe i have the 2.4…

So excited for this new patch, However theres def some bugs going on. Me and my wife got DC’d a few times as well as music glitches and boomerangs. this is on 1 GiG internet with hardwire connect and two very cabable gaming comps.

You must have done something weird. My download was only 350mb.

Were the base damage values for Barb masteries that were mentioned in previous patch notes removed? Only the AR bonus is listed in the final notes.

Damn leaper barb is doing more damage than war cry build .D

1 Like

can you guys fix this issue where you can get a black screen when loading in…

What are you playing? Transport Tycoon 1995 version?

Haha, no just the update through the Blizz launcher. Sorry I missed that you were reinstalling, not just updating, so that would explain it.

Well, im not reinstalling at the moment. Im just figuring out if i have the patch or not?! How can i tell?

If you can get into the game from the Blizz Launcher then you are updated.

FYI the launcher still has 2.3.1 as most recent patch notes so don’t go by that.

Yeah, i can get in.

Guess, have to use some backup for my sorceress (with respec) to see if hydras can be spammed. Otherwise no idea :slight_smile:

Under my “play” button it says “Europe, Version 1.2.68992”

Yep that is what I have too. 1.2.68992

OMgoodness - My tornado drood with summons is some kind of monster now …

why cant i see the new updates? i see my barb skilltree the same

Cant update to 2.4? Wth why isn’t support helping us?

mine too but when i join game i see no new changes to skills? my barb tree looks the same

Pure energy ES sorc rocking Orb/Hydra is amazing! Almost unkillable if you play properly enough.

How it works with base gear and from scratch, we will see come Ladder, but right now on a full Tal sorc, its a beast.

Thanks for making Hydra actually fun and enjoyable!! They melt always the OB Knights in Chaos.

Look at synergies. I was not shure when I started playing today because I had to go to the kitchen, by the time i got back the launcher was sitting there like nothing happened. But I had a Druid ready and waiting so I hopped on, and looked at synergies, like Raven. It had the tooltip updated showing all 3 new synergies. That’s how I know it updated. You need to look at obvious changes on the skills.

I love the new patch but I got the black screen bug
WHen I host a game in 1/3 of the cases I just sit in front of black creen and it requires restaring th game :frowning:

1 Like