Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

They bought King for Candy Crush and Activision for Call of Duty, Blizz is a small pile of peas on the side.

it was 69 billion 420 million.

And a lot of payoffs to get it approved.

Can’t wait. D4 bored me after a week. It’s sad that Blizz can’t be bothered to update D2R anymore, though. It’s the superior game. Can we get Vicarious Visions back? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Looking forward to play a New Ladder Season Fresh for everyone ! :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah for 3 days until the thousands of bots flood the servers with HRs and the few people left playing the game buy enigmas/infinitys with forum gold.

D2 Bnet is dead. Single player is the only way to play this game right now.

3 Likes

i don’t play with the bots, i don’t trade with the bots, i play with real people and share, with real people.

dunno why all y’all are focused on bots.

do you play soft core? a.k.a botter haven. maybe switch to HC where the item grind actually matters. unless you want to pvp vs stadium, then stay in sc lol.

but ya, for me, bots really aren’t effecting my game. real people usually take top of the ladder. bot cry babies are funny, like. they’ve been here since the beginning. but somehow are still ruining your game … which you aren’t forced to engage with these people at all… i just, will never understand that mind set.

2 Likes

They need to make ladder starts 11am PST or 1pm PST

2 Likes

i would play d2 but nah, the drop rates are based around bot/rmt play so unless you do those things, you’ll find like 1 HR in a season. but w/e, 99% of the population bots or profits off them so meh.

that’s what someone is bad would say. i find. WAY more than 1 hr a season. in like 2-3 weeks i can usually find about 10.

I kinda wonder if those defending current drop rates would still do it if there were no strategies like Andy/Meph/Countess/Lower Kurast etc that favor mostly Sorc with teleport and instead map clearing gameplay like in more modern hack n slash so game would have to be played as it was intended.

1 Like

Who is checking ids for the massive content they added of age 19 requirement for Korea?

2 Likes

I have just read the 2.7.3 patch note, I assume you guys are extremely embarrassed! maybe you can give the ownership of the game to literally anyone else so we can get some seasonal changes. So many people love this game and it appears you are actively trying to ruin it. I don’t understand how it can be run so poorly, there is a long list of you-tubers who could do 1000% better, have a look at some mod 'ed versions… just copy one if you can’t be bothered (which is what it looks like) to do any changes. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE just put in 1% effort.

1 Like

You mean ~ 12 hours. Skipping this season myself.

2 Likes

thats just rng. i went through the entire season 5 without finding a single jah or ber but in season 3 or something i found like 8, but farmed just as much, and in similar areas.

Why did you feel the need to necro this thread from May? This was a season 7 post, I came in thinking maybe there was some news I missed… :smiley:

1 Like

Rise, 3 month old thread… Rise, and live again!

Just as a reminder, the 2.7.3 patch notes:

• Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.

End of line.

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t even catch that! Must have been buried in the patch notes :disguised_face:

5 Likes

1 Like

true that, there were pages upon pages of notes …

(Me liekz your irony!)
:wink:

1 Like