Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

i just want them to go back on things they added to make them better. fix the lobby, remove botters…

i don’t even want anything new. they seem to not hit the mark these days with good content. mosiac, sunder and TZ all say hi (that’s what i want them to go back and “fix”)

the immunity problem - just make all imunities the same across the board in hell so infinity breaks all of them the same. there’s no reason that it shouldn’t. REMOVE SUNDER - waste of space in inventory.

tz - tweak it so there’s a few available all the time, or switching in game. also tone down the xp. and drops. lol. it’s insane.

mosaic - delete this garbo. update assasin so they are actually good.

but new content? NO THANKS. they are so bad we will just be asking them to delete or tweak it. and that’s all they have to do with their existing “problems” imo.

1 Like

I don’t know what you all are talking about. This could be one of the greatest patches of all time! Letting 19 year old Koreans play the game is crazy. Who needs bug fixes, new runewords added to offline, and possibly tweaks to certain skills (Make Skeletal Mages decent), no no no, the fine folks at Blizzard have done it again. Over 30 years of revolutionizing gaming.

Yep immunities still need rebalance. Alternatively I’d like them gone from normal white monsters and keep them only on elites. Some builds struggle a lot more than others on Hell.

Sunder Charms don’t help with that and are just option for richer guys with -res items or as usual a buff for Blizz Sorc and her Cold Mastery. She had built in Enigma already and then she got cheap Infinity. Such a bad class balance.

i think the struggle is fine, finding other ways to kill something other than blasting 1 spell all game you know?

even in hell when i’m fire / cold and there’s a fire cold immune, i use static and my merc. an obstacle, or not if you choose to skip it. i really don’t mind that. making the game too easy. would be boring. might as well just have loot on the ground and you hope to randomly walk on top of the good good. you know what i mean?

3 Likes

Big Patch update Holy F! o_O

What amazing changes. Thanks for nothing as usual.

are you guys going to keep doing 3 week ladders? i just made my character on HC at the worst time possible

Found the bug fixes, they all went to HotS. :smiling_face_with_tear: D2R has become the second skeleton at the bottom of the pool alongside StarCraft Remastered, with even HotS and WC3R above it.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Better than nothing. I like Hots and Warcraft 3 too so I won’t complain. D2R will probably get an unexpected patch at some time too but PezRadar promising bug fixes was a fail.

Some explanation would be nice of what happened out there. Miscommunication with the dev team? Did they cancel patch at the last minute?

1 Like

Won’t hold my breath, but yeah I’m happy for the folks that play those games. They’ve had their own patchless dark ages, so I suppose D2R will have its spell of that too whether it be temporary like them or permanent like SCR.

Hit right below the potion belt again. Somewhere between my stamina potions. Thank you Blizzard for the amazing patch.

Thanks for consistently letting down the community to whom you literally owe everything you have today.

3 Likes

Now they are sharing info about this single line update all over social media like Facebook :man_facepalming:

Do you guys think these Blizzard guys are being petty/taunting on purpose?

4 Likes

Oh great! What do we have here, a season announcement. I tell you what.

You once said d2r would be the original experience of the original d2.
You then decreased to a 4 month seasons.
You now silently move to 3 month seasons ?

Don’t pretend respecting players opinion and the history of the game.
I knew it from the very start. The game now feels and play like solo d3, drops like d3 and now is short like d3. In this lobbyless d2R, people acting like d3, not caring, not talking, consuming and leaving since it’s so short.

You like to destroy everything you touch right ?

1 Like

honestly . yes. if they don’t understand how terrible they are being, they are seriously out of touch.

but i can only imagine them laughing their asses off with the attitude of something like “i can’t believe losers still play diablo 2 LOLOLOL” while they sit up there making terrible decisions for new games they know people are going to buy just because, they don’t even have to care anymore.

4 Likes

Sounds accurate lol.

I just quickly browsed one of the lead Blizzard guys’ twitter. It’s embarrassing that these guys grew up through the golden age of gaming, and they can’t tell a good game from a bad game. Either that or theyre in complete denial.

too busy playing in their piles of gold to care would be my guess.

i’m sure things like “just try it, who cares if they like it” gets said around the office.

1 Like

They want you to play d4. The game is nothing like d2 and it sux that bad. But, they want mau in the game so they don’t lose their jobs. They need to rebuild d4.

I think that was clear when they laughed at the d4 players for not liking the game. I think the exact line was “Maybe your expectations were too high.”

I will never know why Microsoft bought Blizzard for 67 billion. That is almost 10 times Blizzard’s revenue. They had nothing in the works and the IPs are being treated like throw away garbage.

1 Like