Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

Ladder Season 7 begins on May 23! Muster the might to liberate Sanctuary’s denizens from sinister influences and an untimely demise as you race to Level 99.

View Full Article

1 Like

Really???
Where is poison bug fix?
Infinity bug fix?
Other fixes???

Abadonware …

8 Likes

Another RMT bot race begins…

6 Likes

Welp, looks like it did turn out to be a “localization” bug fix, and a single one at that lmao.

9 Likes

02:00 a.m. start for EU :man_facepalming:

The start time is the same for all regions

You’re right… Pez said “bug fixes” in his tweet

Baited again.

:laughing:

8 Likes

You’re joking right?

" On May 21, at 10:00 a.m. PDT, a change to the age restriction in Korea goes live with Patch 2.7.3.

Gameplay

• Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.
    "
2 Likes

It is ALWAYS like that. Anyway, those who want to participate in the race, will be the ones that got not life or streamer that make their life by playing. If you don’t dedicate all your free time and mess up your sleepschedule you will never stand a chace anyway.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah
Nice bugfixes xDDDDDDf

5 Likes

Finally we may rejoice, korean brothers!!! Best patch notes is here!!!

3 Likes

what a joke. how about fixing the oversight where you all didn’t add the new runewords to nonladder? ladder is just a bot race anyway, it’s such a joke that I have to rebuild a character if I want to roll a Cure helm.

4 Likes

Gameplay

• Access to Diablo II: Resurrected in Korea has been updated to allow access at 19 years of age.

Gameplay? So there’s a new place in the game named Korea available at level 19? Act 6? Wait and see…

3 Likes

My goodness I would love a poison bug fix. I’m a poison main, and it’s rough out there for us.

What’s the infinity bug? I’ve never actually owned an infinity. 5 jah runes since launch, 2 chams, but never a ber lol

3 Likes

LOL feels like we’re getting trolled with this one. All you can do is laugh ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

if there’s no actual bug fixes yall should have just said that lol

3 Likes

I actually got my hopes up a bit when I saw patch 2.7.3…

“Wait there’s a patch!!!? -rapidly scrolls down for patch notes-
“Uhhh…huh.:neutral_face:

I guess there’ll be some disappointed 18 year olds in Korea lol.
Perhaps I’m not the most disappointed lmao

2 Likes

Truth is… They only will add new things when diablo 2 start selling at steam/ micro gamepass, they did the same with ow2 and d4, launched lot of new things just to show new season and sell more, it is just a matter of making more money

Maybe the exploited developers couldn’t do any updates because their fingers hurt…

2 Likes

I deliver the level req correction in the magic prefix and magic sulfix tables for free and already done in Excel, just compile. I’m giving it to you for free, just send me an email.

But you insist on going through this gigantic shame.