Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

Update base DMG for weapons, buff magic/rares and buff movement speed.

Maybe add TZs to Classic and little increase stash…maybe,idk.

Classic PLayer

2 Likes

Translation: We need more players in Diablo 4 because giving free trials and emailing every bnet account did not work. We would like to let you know that we will not be updating d2r, so please, come play our game.

My reply: Hell, no. Take that game down and fix it properly. Update the best arpg ever made, d2, while we wait.

4 Likes

Oh hey, 4 days later, Blizzard Entertainment finally got a single like. :laughing:

2 Likes

Looking at recent frustration on the forum looks like people want improvements and more content after all and D2R isn’t in good enough state.

Improvements as far as bug fixes, further balancing and more QoL? Yes. Absolutely.

As far as content, I don’t trust Blizzard to make new content for this game without screwing up the game. I’d be more open to content/new act if they were to hire David Brevik and the Schaefer brothers as consultants on such a project. They are the bulk of the brains behind the original creation of Diablo 2, it’s only fitting they should be the ones to hold the reigns in creating more content for it.

1 Like

Oh I don’t want any new acts in D2. I’m fine with story ending with Baal and that’s how it should stay.

In terms of content I meant some form of endgame modes to replace current difficulty system (which is pretty much a New Game+ than an actual Endgame), monotonous strats like Meph farm and rejoining game to reset mobs but all created with maps, monsters etc that already exist in game to keep D2 feel.

The April fools day jokes from a streamer had a descent idea for a content update. I would pay highly for content updates. I don’t trust blizzard but it looks like the vicarious visions team that made d2r had some plans. Bring them back in.

Ah, I remember now… You basically want an endless monster treadmill, making it more like Diablo 3 and its Rift system… That would definitely alter the game as it has been, significantly deviating from the game being a “remaster”. No thanks.

3 Likes

한국에서 고마워요!
hangug-eseo gomawoyo!

I just think it would be worth trying out on PTR to see if people like it. Of course all feedback should be taken into consideration not like with Sunder Charms quickly deployed on live servers, used as a marketing for new season and ignored every better idea people had about immunities.

Yes I think I would prefer to have more benefit in game from killing monsters than teleporting and skipping them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYfqBHiVRs

I value your opinion and will think about it. No.

Wouldn’t you like a possibility to respawn mobs without leaving the game? Would be great for multiplayer and overall. I remember hearing in og D2 that current system was getting people banned, timed out for long or something. Similar thing happened in D2R. That’s an issue.

It sucked to be in 2018 when Diablo Immortal was announced. There was no D2R or D4 at this time. Our only options were pixelated D2 or D3. Lack of update is disappointing but it’s definitely not the worst Diablo time now.

1 Like

That would be a great thing to have… Everyone goes to town, “refresh game” option becomes available, everyone has to agree on it… Boom, screen momentarily fades, then the game restarts without having to leave and rejoin the game.

Sounds great and simple as an idea… Implementing the idea however is a different story.

Good luck getting Blizzard to bleed the resources making it happen for a game that very likely costs them money to keep running as it is. It doesn’t matter what we the players want from a game… What matters is that bottom line… And boardmembers, CEOs and shareholders don’t like red ink.

1 Like

Check the hardcore ladders m8. It should highlight some degree of involvement and knowledge of the game. But nobody who matters in terms of game development seems to care what we think :hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::see_no_evil:.

Still putting mayo on the burgers?

I am a shareholder. But, I only get proxy votes. I never vote because there is no specific line item on where you like a particular direction of a video game to go.

The refresh option would be nice. But, I despise greater rifts or any system that leaves behind inferior builds. Builds should be a choice, not a meta. If you build a infinite scaling game like d3 and d4, it breeds the meta and the arcade style play that ruins both of those games.

Arpgs are meant to slay and loot. Efficiency comes through better gear and knowledge. But, it should not determine a meta build. I love the fact that D2 has gold find, elemental immunities, certain mobs that have more defense or less, group buffs, and group experience bonuses.

1 Like

Your vote is automatically “make my shares as much money in whatever way possible, even if it’s barely legal”. You know why? Because that CEO and those board members want their fat pay and stock option bonuses. And the only way to get that is to make the shareholders as much money as possible.

Meanwhile they emphasize quantity over quality, and their staff suffers.

GREED

i mean, i KNOW who you are by name. i play HC. i’m just being rude. which i apologize. but i don’t think any single player really has any effect on blizzard anymore. i don’t think even llama could get them to do a patch LOL.

1 Like

this is shame … 2 seasons without ANY features …

1 Like

Always consider the positive in every situation… Two seasons without risk of them further breaking the game, adding more power creep, or morphing it into some Frankenstein version of Diablo 3/4 or Immortal.

:hushed:

2 Likes