Diablo II: Resurrected Ladder Season 7 Now Live

Literally the worst game company and game devs of all time. Terrible horrendous game company.

5 Likes

idk. Besides bug fixes, which are always nice… Would be nice to see some rebalancing, new items, reworked items… Ect…

3 Likes

It was decided that this basically amazing game, just does not become ANY ressources at all.

Not even a tiny fix to the assassin runeword mosaic. Nothing.

With a huge unique and set item rework, that game could be interesting for decades. Oh man, it is just so disapointing. And all of that, because Diablo 4 is their prime horse.

1 Like

Great patch changes, oh w8…nvm.

4 Likes

Hello from Daejeon, I’ve been waiting 18 years to try my dad fav game and now i have to w8 for one more, not fair!

1 Like

Hugely disappointing! No bug fixes, no QoL changes such as increasing shared stash tab as well as Loot Filter = Abandoned! Henceforth, I’m done creating Ladder character and I will therefore take a break and play Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut instead!

You guys are joking right? That’s why you cut the ladder short and talked about bugfixes?

1 Like

why did they say there was bug fixes? that’s not a bug, nor a fix to any actual problems.

i… cannot understand this company. why even create d2:r to treat it like this. WHY??? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TELL ME WHYYY - AIN’T NOTHING BUT A HEARTBREAAAAAK.

TEEELLL MEE WHYY - AIN’T NOTHING BUT A MISSSTAAAAKE.

tell me why !

4 Likes

Nah, it can be worse. Look at what EA does to Need for Speed. Imagine no Diablo 2 remaster at all and Diablo 3 like game releases each 2 years. People beg for years on every social media post for Most Wanted remaster or something. Also D2R already got more love than most of other companies’ remasters.

I mean, I was about … 11 years old when I started slapping Baal’z ball’z , poor koreans tho.
D2 abandonware now ?

They abandoned this less than a year in. Unbelievable. Well, I guess very believable.

1 Like

the time blizzard remove tcp ip from the game is just for holding you
, i think in 2024 blizzard is one of the worst place for playing game

Whew… and there I was, thinking, afraid blizz will do away my ez source of ists…

hope for the worst and You’ll get dissapointed as well. XD

I actually thought they’ll remove the gold glitch when cooley made a video about it…

in the meantime i’ll just keep supplying certain rich PVP guy that gambles hard to get items with steady supply of gold with exchange ratio of 10mln/ist.
I don’t know what cooley did when he said one can fetch net almost 10k per transaction on a perfect item, i use a very unoptimized one and get over 14k net per transaction, i actually had an item that netted almost 17k however it poofed 20 minutes into the game, when gold “grinding” in town with other ppl, as vendor inventory refreshes every 20 minutes if it didn’t refresh for any other reason…
Unlike when i play solo, where vendors keep their stock infinitly until i leave town. So my golden goose, vanished the moment i sold her, despite her having a place to rest at vendor.

Yeah, after selling it as live service and continued support. Nu-blizz. Can’t even get a bot ban wave anymore.

2 Likes

This feels like Episode 8 of Star Wars. I had low expectations and was still let down.

Anyhow, it is classic for me.

Thank you all for the support in Season 6, I tried to use my position as leverage but failed. Should have known from the start.

I keep dreaming of TCP/IP local LAN mode, bug fixes and balancing features…

3 Likes

The entire Diablo franchise is in a state of ruin. It really sucks to be in 2024. Microsoft clearly is not protecting the IP they bought for 50 percent more than it should have sold for.

1 Like

M$ bought WoW and CoD, everything else might as well be extra baggage.

2 Likes

your position as… another diablo player? … you must think a lot of yourself.

So more nothingness.

I am really think its time to setup an own client.

I mean wtf is this here

no new patch and this 2.7.3 patch is a joke you guys all know it.

Mosaic is still not fixed.

not even thinkin reimplement tcp ip back in to this game

terror zones needs some adjust and more

What a lazy dev-team and lazy company overall.