Diablo 2 Resurrected Ladder refund?

OK I’ll drop a modern Confucius saying here…

Confucius say, man who want date with pretty nurse must be patient.

The ladder is coming. Let them stabilize the game first. Have a bit of patience.

3 Likes

It was posted to the site:

Those were the official forums pre-launch. In addition the information was obviously talked about in game news, part of open beta FAQ, and posted to Reddit/Twitter by the lead dev

Note: Ladder Runewords no longer exist; they are unlocked to everyone. As such, outside of increased difficulty in Hell we don’t know if there will be any difference between NL and L in terms of gameplay

1 Like

They have not said there will never be a Ladder… ITs not WC3 Refunded here bud… Ladder is coming after they stabilize the game.
They unlocked all Ladder content, so you have no reason not to play right now other than you arent on a list.

Refund if you want, IMO youre being stupid and childish and throwing out BS as facts, when you are not correct.

I asked for a refund too. I’m getting out while the getting out is good. no timeline for ladder release is a very bad sign.

1 Like

What’s the point of releasing ladder while many ppl are still experiencing game-breaking bugs?

1 Like

It was. And in the news media and all over the place. Before release people were asking about Ladder start date. The statement from Blizz was that Ladder would start after the stabilized the servers and made sure there were no game breaking bugs. As you have likely seen, the launch certainly had game breaking technical issues that are being resolved.

As they told us before release, Ladder WILL start soon and they will give us a clear date once they are confident the tech is fixed. We were just updated on that even. I see other posters have provided that info.

With regard to a refund, all digital purchases are final, but they do make exceptions if a game has not launched yet or you can’t play at all. Consuming the content (playing) makes you ineligible for a refund exception.

You can always put in a ticket and ask, but expect them to decline.

2 Likes

I’m just laughing at all of these “Wah wah I want my refund cuz no play ladder D2.” posts.
Things never change. >.<

2 Likes

ladder at launch would’ve been perfect only if the issues regarding servers, rollbacks, connectivity, crashes, etc were all resolved before the first day. clearly there were some growing pains, so this is the best alternative to just wait until everything is stable. jesus, no one has patience anymore to farm, wait for ladder, connection/launch issues, etc…its like no one has experienced what the real world is lol

Entitlement is strong with the refund posts.
Not everything is going to be 100% ready right out of the box.
I still remember D3 on launch day.
XD

1 Like

eh i remember d3 launch being rather ok, my group and i played for a few days straight from launch whereas there were some definite downtime with d2r, so to me d3 launch was marginally better than what i experienced with d2r. but yes, entitlement, instant gratification, no effort in putting work, all huge problems with modern gamers…

Usually you’re pretty good with information, but ladder’s starting soon is erroneous. They updated it to “Ladder starting when the game is stable”, but suggested no timeframe. At all.

As a Diablo veteran, that scares the bejesus out of me.

2 Likes

They want to start Ladder as soon as possible though. I am sure the AVX patch is one of the larger hold ups right now. I also see some crashing reports related to the newer patches and maybe some chars still vanishing? Not sure on that. I can’t look at accounts obviously. Some are accidental deletes, some are crashing on a char during gameplay and some data is lost, others are linking a Console to the wrong Bnet account. Stuff like that.

Still a few things to work out before we get a time. I do know they don’t want to wait months.

2 Likes

It would have been so much better if they even set a tentative goal. “By the end of October” or something. But they couldn’t even do that. That’s the thing that makes me think it’s gonna be quite a while.

2 Likes

You know what happens when they do that though. If something goes wrong and they miss it the forum fills up with YOU LIED, rock throwing, pitchforks, fires, demands for fired staff, etc.

The entire place could be hit by a meteor in a freak accident, and people would still be up in arms that a Billion dollar company can’t stop meteors or protect against them.

“We want to do this if we can” is always taken as a promise.

2 Likes

I don’t see the problem since we were told that ladder wouldn’t start on day one because of the problems that might occur. Don’t know why they haven’t given us a date yet. I guess that is because there is still a lot of problems with the game. We will have to wait till they are resolved where the majority of the players are playing. Then we will get a date on the ladder.

Who are you to tell people to “move on”?? How about you show some respect by not being a punk

2 Likes

I agree with you 100% and don’t let these other cancel culture wanna be nots discourage you from posting what you want to post

1 Like

Welcome to paid alpha.

2 Likes

You know there are bigger issues to resolve and the game has only been out for a few weeks right? Y’all got some twisted priorities.

and yet here we are, well over a month later without EVEN A DATE for ladder. I have been asking for a refund for weeks. Apparently playing a game while waiting for what you actually paid for / wanted means they dont have to deliver anything. Anyone defending this is trash. They sold and advertised a finished product and this isnt even close. Refunds should have been given out a while ago and then if someone wants to rebuy the game later thats their choice.

1 Like