Message to Blizzard

Have you either owned your Lies or countered? And you have the nerve to call me entitled or spoiled. Nothing but a childish troll

Refer to my above posts that we’ve already discussed it.

Now are you ok?

Your posts that you claimed I asked for more than they said? Because I showed what they said and how that’s all I asked for. So no you didn’t counter or concede. You just deflected. Numerous times. Which is what a loser does in an argument

Yup if you look above I linked what they promised upon original purchase.

So again are you ok?

So the tweets they gave before launch aren’t relevant? Get a clue. Do you think blizzard lied about ladder. Yes or no

Tell me what’s so hard to understand about this?

Yeah and in that same thread, the same poster said they don’t think it will take months. Servers were stable in December. Where was ladder? They said it would come out WITH the fixes not months after. What’s so hard to get about that? I’m not arguing for ladder by October. I’m arguing for it to have been when everything was fixed like they said which didn’t happen

That’s called a estimate of time… it’s taking longer… so hard to follow I know

No it’s called a lie. They said it would be with it not after. Included with the patch. Ladder wasn’t even ready and they lied. They never once said that they will work on trying to add ladder a while after servers are fixed. That’s ignoring what happened. What’s not surprising is you keep ignoring what they claimed they would do. They didn’t live up to their own words. I’m not putting any words in their mouths

Anyways I’m going to go have dinner with the family and forget about you raging because it doesn’t affect my enjoyment of the game.

I’m 100% satisfied in knowing they are working on it and it will be ready when it’s ready.

You do you and keep screaming at walls in here.

Good luck

Lol. King of deflection. You are pathetic. You want to argue 15 posts but won’t make a SINGLE logical counter to my clear arguments. Pure troll

Your level of satisfaction is not relevant to what they claimed or what I expected. At all

Love you bunches hope you relax a bit tonight my love.

Keep saying you don’t care but yet you keep trolling like a 10 year old

1 Like

Ladder is coming. This may be a blessing in disguise once you let it go.

For the 20th time I won’t have time to play. Blizzard failed me. Just because others are ok with the massive delay doesn’t mean it’s not rational for others to be upset

Exactly, let it go. There are more important things in our lives. It does no use to complain for months or to harbor that negativity.

1 Like

And what use is you making 40 stupid posts that lack reading comprehension doing? Take your own advice. What has been more frustrating than the delay is the amount of people on here that are not only ok with it but don’t get why others are pissed. It blows my mind

My reading comprehension is fine as this thread confirms over and over again. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

And yet you’ve avoided dozens of very direct questions while letting me know Ptr was out 20 times. I beg to differ

What do you hope to accomplish? Do you really want to convince others that your viepoint is correct and that we all should boycott Blizzard going forward?

We all agree:

1. Blizzard announced pre-release on several occasions (and as reported in the video game news media) when refunds were easy that a pre-condition of ladder to start was the game/servers needed to be stable. You knew this.

2. It is disappointing for you and others that there were many issues that delayed how long it took to get D2R game/servers to be stable. You have a right to be disappointed in Blizzard.

You think Blizzard sucks and you are not going to spend another penny. What motivates you to post? Do you want validation or just to vent?

You know that your posts are being met with overwhelming counterarguments from many, since the basic fundamentals are there for everyone to see.