Dead Party Finder?

I haven’t been able to find a statement or message about the party finder is there one?, I’ve played on the switch, & through my various attempts it just doesn’t work, I haven’t been able to find anyone. They say the game runs like butter but as far as online play is concerned it’s a butter nobody can touch. (My character searches for a lobby, finds no one then creates a game.) They should have just added lobbies. Playing on a console is almost a mistake at least during the launch of the game so far.

97 Likes

Nah man. I cant find games on ps5 too. It’s something wrong with servers…and now they have weekend so they don’t care. Typical blizzard.

26 Likes

I have logged a handful of hours on the switch and not once was I able to join a game or have anyone join my game for even a second lol.

9 Likes

Same here on Xbox One. I got matched with one dude, once. After that I have basically been playing singleplayer on battle.net waiting on other players that never showed up.

22 Likes

Add me CountryBoy1986- / PS5

6 Likes

Its dead cos no one is playing

4 Likes

People are playing. The matchmaking is broken. There have even been reports of people being unable to allow friends in game they created.
Not a great re launch of a 20 year old game

14 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:Matchmaking :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

16 Likes

On Switch

The party finder is a neat idea, but I personally think game lobbies would be better at this point. At least we would know other players are playing the game as well.

35 Likes

On release day, I grouped with several people. Never more than 2 or 3. On the 24th I partied with one person in about 8 hrs of play. On the 25th I haven’t found a single person on any quest, act or difficulty and I tried many. PS5.

23 Likes

Not true I been playing with my friend in private match on ps5 they are on ps4

1 Like

Same. My hope is that it IS a server issue that can be fixed rather than this is just the way it will always be on Switch/console!

8 Likes

i can not find any games, so the game creates one, nobody joins…
Once there was another player and we had no way to comunicate.

I refunded the game. wtf

8 Likes

We need to consolidate these into one discussion.

10 Likes

The problem with consolidating is that it will get lost.

If tons of people are constantly posting about this Blizzard will get the hint that something in the game is broken. I think this is the single biggest issue with the console versions of the game (Party Finder Broken). The second biggest issue would be a in game chat system.

25 Likes

Never found anyone thru matchmaking I have my options set to everyone with level 99 difference too, on side note is there any trading community out there?

11 Likes

Yeah, you’re right didn’t think about it that way.
We definitely need those lobbies and chat!!!

I’d like your post but blizz only lets us like so many a day… lol what a joke

13 Likes

it is not a server issue. I played at launch and I only saw 1 person. Alot of people usually play games at launch.

6 Likes

Blizzard should add lobbies like on PC. I bought the PC version next to the Xbox Series X version and what a huge difference it is.

16 Likes

Starting to think this is a big scheme to make us buy the pc version

10 Likes