Dead Party Finder?

Haha, that is what I was thinking. Make the console version so crap that people will buy the PC version for 8 player leveling.

The only thing the console version can do is do solo MF runs with your level 90 characters.

10 Likes

My GT is HardWorkingHero, i would grind with you

2 Likes

My psn tag is pilchard8 if anyone wants to do runs/level up, match making is awful, found 1 player and i couldnt communicate.

3 Likes

Ta gra to porażka to tak jak by nikt w nią nie grał a przecież widzę dużo ludzi na forum którzy mają ten sam problem niech blizzz odda pieniądze za zła gre

3 Likes

I’ll add you later mate. Game party finder is dead!!!

3 Likes

Playing on switch.
From the first day up to yesterday - I could find a group only couple times, max. 2 persons, max for 15 minutes long… No way to communicate, not even just to say “hello”… Or “did you get Catacombs WP?” or “TP is open” or whatever, it was just a MUST in the old good times. The real in-game communication ist the central and one of the most important aspects which made d2 so good. Matchmaking is totally BS, sorry for my sloppy way of saying… it belongs to d3! We did buy d2 (remastered) guys - so please deliver it to us. No excuses! Otherwise it is just an insult, a lie and commercial fraud! If you can’t implement this core functionality in consoles - then tell it directly and open in the game description BEFORE the release, before the pre-sales, before you take our money!

I’m over 40 y.o. and usually really calm an tolerant person, never chatting in forums since no need. But now I’m so frustrated, I can’t keep it calm, and obviously I’m not alone at this point. Not really.

Please fix it!
Best wishes,
still your fan

25 Likes

Can we please get a real lobby set up, this is really annoying, I just want to mesh with the community.

5 Likes

I am having the same problem, and I am playing in Hardcore. I really do not want to try Duriel alone. It is suicidal.

4 Likes

Same problem hereeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Completely broken on the Switch as well. 90% of the time I’m completely by myself.

5 Likes

Same here on Xbox. Only found once 2 ppl for the “kill Baal quest”.

6 Likes

add me on ps5 - Sinachra. havent got to play much because I don’t want to solo it.

2 Likes

Same here as well. I couldn’t find any games online, regardless of my settings. The party finder seems to be completely broken

7 Likes

Im having the exact issue, im on PS5 and have never matched with anyone with party finder, only creates a game which no one ever joins

6 Likes

I managed to join 1 game the day I got it but they were in act 2 and I was at the countess. Soooo that was whack. I left and haven’t found a game since then. Glad to know it’d not just me and not just the switch.

5 Likes

There’s no way they can leave the party system in its current state on consoles. Even if they can’t implement the far superior lobby system they at least need to tweak how games are found with less specific requirements.

Although blizzard is a pretty different company than when I was a super fanboy in the early 2000’s…so who knows.

5 Likes

How can you do console players this dirty?

I understand that pc players ofc were going to get some advantages comparatively, but the gap at this point is so vast it’s not even laughable, just down right shameful. I’ve played this game since it’s inception and opted for a different experience on the ps4.
Boy did I make a mistake.
You offered a product as a true remake/remaster but as time continues on, your actions indicate that this is leaning more and more towards a demake and a money grab.

The bunk matchmaking system that you so lazily ported from D3 (which worked like junk) somehow functions even worse than the D3 version. I spent a fair amount of time attempting to enter other people’s games as well waiting for people to join mine. Nothing, nada. Well, almost nothing. I encountered one person over the entirety of the weekend for about 15 minutes. YAYYYY!!! This is the same experience for players regardless if they are on Switch, Xbox, or PS4.

Resurrected on consoles needs immediate attention. Consoles need the lobbies and world chat. Consoles need keyboard and mouse support. You know, there are several games that are doing it right now in this sphere such as FFXIV? Did you know that BLIZZARD? Even typing on the controller would offer something in terms of communication, even if slow, but we can’t even get that. How hilarious it must be for you guys. Even if you get into a game with other randoms you’re left with a small and mostly unspecific wheel of emotes that are lacking. Take a look at Chivalry 2 emote system if want an idea of something proper. You have no way to formulate a plan, no way to trade, no way to do anything except run around blindly hoping you both are magically on the same brain frequency.

There are other issues that need to be addressed and aren’t game breaking but this…
This is unacceptable. Don’t give me some crap about having to join discord and trade on forums etc. I shouldn’t have to waste extra time bc you people demolished the accessibility of joining or creating whatever game you so wish

I bought this game so I could make my own evaluation. As of now you are proving the naysayers right, and no it doesn’t have to do with just this one issue but this will be what breaks the camels back. If you do not remedy this issue ASAP this game will be dead on consoles in mere weeks and I’ll be sure to spread the word far and wide and you’ll have lost a customer for LIFE. Not that matters to you.

23 Likes

I knew this game was only worth $20. Please add the needed features from first D2 Blizzard.

5 Likes

are there any news in regards to the pressing Problems of:
-matchmaking
-chat

i hate myself for buying this game.

13 Likes

Blizzard has not made any kind of statements. We need to keep pressing them. If they don’t fix this the game will be dead on consoles by next month.

13 Likes