D2:R Team working on "feature" that's "pretty big"... šŸ¤”

Original post

Some arenā€™t going to be able to sleep right until they know what it is. Thanks for the breadcrumb, PezRadar!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hereā€™s my guess, since Iā€™ve been asking for it for so longā€¦ AN IN GAME TRADING PLATFORM! LETS GOOOOOO!!! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

any guesses or dreams?

Myself its online to offline character migration. or Something to replace the TCP/IP gap so single player characters can connect. Or maybe Classic shared stash? Maybe a mail system for items?

I WANA KNOW WHAT IT IS! REVEAL THE SECRETS Mr. PEZRADAR!

4 Likes

Another thought is maybe a shared tab specifically for gems and runesā€¦ :thinking:

5 Likes

personally, I like my containers idea over rune/gem stacking or currency tab.

But I am not going to explain that again lol.

5 Likes

No idea what it could be, but who doesnā€™t like surprises?

2 Likes

My guess is it has to be something geared towards bringing quality of life to the gameā€¦ I wouldnā€™t guess it to be something along the lines of new game content, but rather something that was very difficult or impossible to do 20 years ago, but is trivial on todays systems/server platforms.

The big things that come to mind are: Better way for trading, better features for inventory management.

These breadcrumbs are insomnia fuel. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

O_O something that didnt make the cut maybe? The Guild Halls content?!?!? That would be DOPE!

6 Likes

i hope is endgame feature but its most likely just a rune/gem tab

3 Likes

Let it be TCP/IP - or something similar.

4 Likes

my hope - the lobby is gone and we have proper chat channels and friends list again, if they donā€™t have that back, i donā€™t care, theyā€™re probably just going to mess more stuff up. my faith is so low with this company. sucks i like the game.

1 Like

Hopefully loot filter, i would say itā€™s the most needed feature for D2 by a mile.
Currency tab would be nice as well but itā€™s really not hard to make a mule with shared tabs.

1 Like

I hope not 'cause he said ā€œpretty bigā€ and if thatā€™s the definition of pretty bigā€¦ wellā€¦ doesnā€™t give much hope for the future.

Iā€™m hoping for a LOOT FILTER

:star_struck:

2 Likes

you donā€™t think having the old lobby system wouldnā€™t be a big change??? alrightā€¦

tbh i donā€™t even remember the old lobby system

My dream is: profiles with achievements and portraits, player 1 loot the same as player 3 loot, horadrim cube recipes on town, loot filter, gems and runes stacking, classic stash expanded and rework on skills.

If itā€™s an in game trading platform Iā€™d be so damn excited

4 Likes

an auction house.I think D2R needs an efficient trading system

3 Likes

I think itā€™s most likely going to be one (or more) of these things (in order of more to less likely):

1. Currency stash tab
  2. Loot filter
  3. Crossplay (probably not, would probably need a pretty long test period but itā€™d be great for the long term health of D2R)

Wishful thinking but would be awesome:

1. TCP/IP or an alternate method for modded multiplayer

On a somewhat related note, I hope the 2.4 PvP FHR change is reverted/reworked and Classic players get a shared + expanded stash. Moving Cain next to the stash in Act 5 and a toggle for item level display would be great too. :smile:

2 Likes

or a built-in MOD that has many functions

mod tools would be pretty dope.