D2R Refund Thread (DECLINED?)

So A LOT of people are completely unable to play. Not from the mass of people, but from technical issues. Those of us getting the Launching - Playing now - Play problem with no launch are unable to enjoy the most important day in D2R. Are we going to be able to receive a refund for this major error on Blizzards part?

/e - Declined a refund? You need to contact the card issuer and file a goods not as described dispute. There is plenty of evidence of their botched release. Even if you were able to play, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY!!! Dispute this, A LOT of the player base is unable to even launch the game. This is not the game they described in their Requirements either. No where does it say that AVX compatible processors are required. They sold this game off a WORKING beta!!! That was a DUPE and FALSE ADVERTISING!

This is a SCAM

45 Likes

Why would any one NOT expect this from blizzard… Remember Diablo 3 launch?

19 Likes

this is the funniest thing ive ever seen! a refund thread because launch day woes… baahahahahahaa… what next? a go fund me?

39 Likes

Give them time to fix the issues then get a refund. Launch days are never smooth.

10 Likes

Hmm someone has never played a Blizz game at launch… settle down keyboard cowboy… and enjoy the ride…

18 Likes

you have alot of negative comments… just saying…

1 Like

In a perfect world we would get the product for free for enduring with these issues, and beta testing it for them on day one, but this is not a perfect world

edit: come to think of it, this does happen in some restaurants when theres something wrong with the food

Fight fire with fire baby cakes

3 Likes

just keep in mind, the idiots have us outnumbered…

4 Likes

I honestly don’t think day 1 is going to set the pace for anything. There is a lot of RNG for drops and ability to even click the ones that do. Someone starting next week could get further than someone starting today. The anger is somewhat understandable, but, it’s not going to help. We’re all aware that the reason anyone would be so angry is because they desperately want to play… are you really looking for a refund? Or will you do it for a statement and just repurchase anyway when it’s smooth

1 Like

I can keep up don’t worry :yum: :yum:

you guys are getting it wrong… there’s a lot of people who were able to play Beta but CAN NOT play Official. There’s an issue with the game requiring AVX compatibility with their processor to be able to launch the game. That’s no where on the site as a Requirement. Refund.

2 Likes

Im not getting paid to test there game ok. And i do not blame people for being mad about this. So refund is not a bad idea!

4 Likes

Then go to customer support and refund. No reason for you to be opening your trap here unless you are looking for attention :heart: :yum:

1 Like

So… you want a refund for the game which is only a b2p game in which you will just end up buying again this weekend or a week later? LMAO wow.

Oh no! I can’t play the game on Day 1!! I gotta get my refund now… get over it guys. Things will be fine.

1 Like

Server is down for maintenance, better make a bunch of threads complaining that the characters aren’t available.

Blizzard should have put the offline characters and online characters on different screens, so that they could say that Servers are offline right now, instead of seeing an empty character list.

1 Like

Yeah, but how many people are playing the beta compared to right now? I am sure the numbers are much better.

look who’s looking for attention. thread has a a specific topic and created for a specific reason. it’s a refund thread. if you’re not interested in a refund, you can stay out. i know you’re struggling with gid, but there’s only 2, weaboo. if ya got so much energy, go make me a sandwich.

2 Likes

This issue is technical, you are right. It happened in Beta as well. Most of the issues were related to:

• Not meeting graphics card requirements for the game
  • Having an integrated graphics card that was not supported (all of them)
  • Not having up to date graphics drivers
  • Some sound oddities
  • Software conflicts
  • Me being a moron who plugged a new monitor into the onboard video and not the dedicated graphics card. Yes, I felt very stupid about that.

If it turns out your system is unable to play then certainly you would want to refund.

I will also say, the other issues with chars in the online game getting locked, rolled back, etc - that is likely related to the crush of people as you put it.

4 Likes