How to refund? - Unplayable - Crash at loading screen

I never ever ask for refund. Wasting my time playing a game that does not save my progress! So this might be my first refund. Game not ready for release then dont release. I dont get paid to test games.

5 Likes

New world will be a sh*t show anyways also

Dude, no. We paid for a game, it should actually LAUNCH AND WORK.

5 Likes

There will always be brown nose boot lickers who love to get **** on.

1 Like

Then why don’t you go to work for Blizzard and show them your wizardry for fixing their launch day problems?

also i have direct refund link ill pm you if you want, if i post here they could b word me

I already posted the direct refund link and instructions in this thread. Very early on today. In several other threads as well. If someone can’t get the game to work at all they most certainly should consider a refund.

Support > Contact Support > D2R > Categorize Issue > Payments > Refund
Direct link to refund ticket Blizzard Support - Contact Support

Refunds are dependent on policy which can include play time. A game that can’t be played is usually eligible. Funds are returned based on your bank’s policies. Usually 5-7 days. If it was a Bnet balance purchase it will be returned to Bnet Balance.

2 Likes

my buddy just sent me a screenshot of in game chat. its full of bots advertising websites. REFUND!!!

2 Likes

if they dont want to give you a refund, just let your bank or credit card company fight it, all you have to do is dispute it. whatever you payed with its on them to fight fraudulent charges, not you.

2 Likes

would like to point out there are alot of streamers with no game issues, they are even advertising one on the main page of bnet. some dude named rhyker or somethin. streaming the game we payed for and cant play

1 Like

Yeah I need a refund. The game is broken.

2 Likes

bump - everyone with AVS issue should do refunds - only way blizz will prioritize anything.

Bro it’s the first day out, get over yourself.

Holy false entitlement.
I cringe at how your career-life must be with this much entitlement.

QQ there is always some one screaming like a child about a refund. Hasn’t even been out for 24hrs and your screaming like a child

Small indie company strikes again

1 Like

The people saying those requesting refund are kids are noobs at D2.
Allow me to educate you.
First day shako=10k fg =$100
Second day shako=2k fg=$20

While I don’t condone trading on any other platform, those values transfer over into actual game items so if you find a GG rare on day 1, you can gear an entire character out of it. Timing is key, and what we’ve lost is the opportunity to compete for items when they actually have value. I’m not upset about server lag or cannot create games, I’m upset about UNABLE TO TURN ON THE GAME.
If they decided to rollback everyone, I wouldn’t even be mad.

Game is broken and libs keep licking the boots of their overlords

2 Likes

Great thank you for the link. I put in for my refund using it. Kinda sad 25+ years of experience and millions of dollars more and they still can’t launch a game with even a 75% up time

2 Likes

They are a multi dollar company. What do you expect?