D2R Refund Thread (DECLINED?)

First time, cupcake? lulz

Pro life tip: Every game that I have bought before, on, or right after release (not just Blizā€™s games) I have waited a week before making rash, knee-jerk, emotional, mis-informed decisions.

SC2 xpacs, WoW expacs, SCRā€¦ all of them were worked on and stabilized very soon after release.

8 Likes

Go get a refund - you donā€™t need to be here for that :wink:

2 Likes

I canā€™t think of many big games that had smooth launches. No man sky, GTA, Cyberpunk, FF14, any fallout or elder scrolls gameā€¦ and Iā€™m sure a ton more.

1 Like

Early Access payed for the game a long time ago and played BETA. Had no issues playing BETA but having issues with Full Release. :confused:

1 Like

Clearly youā€™ve never purchased a Microsoft product beforeā€¦all they do is put out software with bugs, get you to find them so they can fix their stuff.

While it is frustrating due to all of the hype and excitement within a day or so I am sure things will be fine. If you want a refund, your loss while the rest of us will enjoy the game moving forward.

Wish i could get one, but i bought it in the pack, o well.

I am, unfortunately, a member of the ā€œPlay, Launching, Playing Now, Playā€ club. Still not gonna refund. Itll get fixed and then I can play! AND now ill be able to play without all of the riff-raff who couldnt make it past day 1 bugs, yay!

Pretty sure some of you will be back in a week when everything smooths over.

1 Like

The influx at release surpassed that of the Beta test, which is something quite common.

Thereā€™s an old adage in the tech industry: The only true beta test is production.

I appreciate the responses! But truth is the early bird gets the worm and I am very upset about missing the launch due to Blizzard fumbling. I still want to play but I would expect some sort of partial refund at the very minimum.

Lmao the audacity of this kid amuses me, you wonā€™t get nothing boy, you have a full game, deal with it or gtfo.

this is not a whine. this is horrible execution.

the op is correct. i played both betas. no issues what so ever meeting and exceeding system specs as per posted in game requirements. there are many i7, i5 and ryzen players that cannot even start the game much less get to the ā€œserverā€ issues, due to the AVX usage now incorporated in the release build. this is more than a simple hotfix or a server maintenance. the AVX requirement SHOULD have been listed in the system requirements, just like win10 or anything else that could possibly make this product not operate at all should the player not meet those requirements. it would be like releasing beta on win7 (dx11) then switching to win10 (dx12) at launch without letting anyone know and the player finding out the hard way.

many of us want to play the gameā€¦ sure. but this issue doesnā€™t even allow the game to start. and the system requirements donā€™t provide enough information to warn the potential buyer of the game. or buyer of the game that participated flawlessly in beta.

itā€™s rubbish. now flame on.

10 Likes

minor gaslighting and tons of laziness

Thatā€™s my issue most likely.
Made a Europe Classic Pally, got it to lvl 5, left game to start another Trist run.

After an hour of trying to create new game I gave up.

There will be less people 8 hours after start so Iā€™ll give it a try now.

Hello, I too am a neckbeard desperately in need of attention.

4 Likes

Imagine a company that over anticipates vs under anticipates the amount of players on a release. Things like this only happen when companies decide to go with the minimum to save money on overhead. Itā€™s a poor decision that has been made countless times and yet we all continue to make excuses for them.

6 Likes

I would argue the most important day of d2r is ladders coming out

1 Like

Its not about the ladder my boy its about the pixel cheese

Gosh, I sure hope so. One can only hope that once you and the other cry babies get your refund YOU STAY GONE. :100: :pinching_hand: :eggplant:

tell that to ALLLLLLL these people in here k thx byeeee