D2R Patch 2.5: The Most Braindead Non-Sense Ever Devised

BASED! JUST BASED! CONFIRMED POST

Only really dog water casuals ever moaned about immunities. God, you modern gamers should really just stick to watching low-effort Twitch streamers and playing the next game that releases, not ruining perfectly good remasters with your half-baked ideas. All the clowns excited for these changes legit will be gone within a month, as they were with the original D2. And all thatā€™s left for the ā€˜puristsā€™ is a ā€˜remasterā€™ that looks nothing like what they originally were promised. Trying to attract a new audience with d2R is the worst decision these devs could have made because it means compromising what made the original LoD so great. You should never design games for mass appeal. I know corporations have deluded you masses into thinking otherwise, but this is why all modern games are trash. Casual scrubs gotta ruin everything. You couldnā€™t just wait till D4, huh? You had to ruin this too.

7 Likes

lol you zoomers and your twitch terms.
ā€˜basedā€™
gtfo you clown

3 Likes

People are just happy because now their bad characters are good characters and they no longer have to grind the game like the people with gear did. The thing these players have in common with the devs is that neither of them have ever really played the game.

Lol we need way more go back to D3 comments

2.5 is the d3 patch for d2. Terror zones and immunity charms have d3 written all over them

3 Likes

If Iā€™m not mistaken you donā€™t have to play with the new changes, kind like you didnt have to play with the last patch there is an og mode my dude cus thay understand some people dont want change,

Iā€™m going to abuse the new changes as much as and as fast as I can and then stop playing until next Ladder. Probably will be less than 24 hours of total gameplay after finding every Sunder charm lmao EZ solved game

Well as an actual player since the beginning, I love the idea of terror zones but I hate the idea of these charms. I thought the game was pretty balanced the only thing that was lacking was more middle rune words weapons and uniques for barb builds.

They should have spent more time and bringing characters and players together then trying to make it a solo mission, thatā€™s what single player is for.

Should be able to flag a request of the act you are in the character you are looking for and a level restriction. That way as a player you could either manually find a match or help the match maker find you a game.

1 Like

Same. Terror Zones seemed cool to me.

Sunders areā€¦ā€¦ well. Game destroying

4 Likes

Blizzardā€™s futureā€¦ I donā€™t think you can be acquired by MS. Refuse this garbage patch. Please listen to the opinions of usersā€¦ And I hope that all the D2R planners and developers will be firedā€¦ heaps of garbage.

I think D2R isnā€™t much better as it was in the past. Please do what you want to do in D3 and donā€™t damage our memories. Pleaseā€¦ If you want to shiiit, please do it at your house, not at work in your office.

1 Like

i told you what will happens
the ptr have very poor gear , mean most casual will try this item with poor gear build and will not be maximise and have a good experinece thinking is not op , and be clueless the real potential this item have , so the dev will have good overall feedback and after put this item in the next patch , this is 110% why this ptr gear is not maximise

Iā€™ve been playing this game since before the the xpac. I can say for me this change is for the best. I hated when they added immunities to begin with. The game was better before the synergies and immunities were added. The focus was more group play, cow games blood hills runs, what ever you did you all did together. Melee was more balanced and life steal worked. You werenā€™t forced to use life tap. Enigma ruined PvP immunities ruined PVE. While everyone has an opinion on whatā€™s good are good and bad changes. The game will be better if they focus on bringing group play back. Part of that is making the game so casual players are able to clear content so more players feel good about starting multiplayer games. D2r is missing the bots that use to carry the average players. Far less bots mean the game feels empty. In order to replace them you need to bring in the casual player. People acting like this changes a lot it doesnā€™t it just rolls back some of the dumb changes that ruined group play to begin with.

1 Like

While were at it lets bring back the bots and game spamming for that authentic feel right?

Iā€™m down for the bot runs. Clan ChX pls

I saw one suggestion i liked which was to blanket hell with more lvl 85 areas or all of them and dont touch immunities.

They still need to give melee splash damage though.

Maybe instead of the current useless Physical Sunder they could just change it to have no drawbacks and just give melee attacks splash damage

Make it super desirable and useful

I just started back on ladder (read that new ladder starts october) and its surprisingly dead. Dont ever remember vanilla d2 being this dead and i never bothered to pay attention as to when i joined the ladder, it was nearly always populated.
maybe my memory is wrong idk

1 to 0 baal runs found on basically any difficulty. Had to make my own runs. Leveling through the acts still brings plenty of people to play with however so thats nice.

Or a 50% chance do deal double damage on melee strikes or use the crit modifier that is in the game to balance this.

What about WW? Doesnā€™t it suck now, as I understood. Or was now better with dual vs 2 hand polearms. I dunno Iā€™ve been spending my time on other ventures since month 3-4 of D2R ladder 1.

Thinking itā€™s time to dust off that steam copy of torchlight 2. Best expansion to d2 since lod.

no clue about WW
i started d2R like in 2020 or 2021 the f if i remember lol
i still got my ww barb on non ladder, i never play non ladder so i didnt even bother to touch it
i still have not fully read through all the changes since i quit, i dont even think we had a ladder when i did that

Yeah they did a update to the game creation/join tab. It was amazing the first few weeks I poked my head in and checked it out.

When I searched games with 1 Diablo centric word I was finding games.

Baal was bringing up 10+ games that were less than 3 minutes old. I guess it was short lived. Iā€™m willing to bet it will be worth putting some hours in on the ladder 2. Oct 7 I think. I made 2 ladder chars and now Iā€™m at 20 char max limit so all I can do on ladder is single char. Oh and second char was a mule that never got used lol. I guess Iā€™m only at 19.

Im ready for ladder 2 coach!
Coach: I hope so your top competition is streamer armies, Good luck soldier.
Me: wait, I thought you were a coach?