D2R Patch 2.5: The Most Braindead Non-Sense Ever Devised

1. Does the area have relevant immunes?

If yes: Have Sundered in inventory.
If no: Ctrl+Click Sundered into Cube and Ctrl+Click Skiller into inventory.

Literally zero drawbacks! :smiley:

Also how will these things affect Ubers? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Iā€™m not even hating D2 just got A LOT easier. Like braindead easy. Donā€™t even have to think about immunes anymore lmao

Also I did the terrorized throne room on the HDin with no merc or Enigma so HDin got buffed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

32 Likes

I donā€™t know who is making these decisions. We had entire threads with perfectly elegant ideas to address hammers. But this is their answer?

Like, I get a philosophy that doesnā€™t want to cater only to the hardcore players of a game and also wants to cater to casuals. It makes a lot of sense. For other games. The people playing Diablo II are veterans. Decisions should be made for that demographic alone.

New players are not going to start playing Diablo 2 if they start making it ā€œgreater riftsā€-like and stat sticking one character without the need to find gear for others. All thatā€™s going to do is just make players leave the game. No one will replace them.

7 Likes

Well yā€™all have been complaining about resistances and infinity for a while now so youā€™re getting what you asked for lolā€¦
Enjoy!

6 Likes

Infinity just got buffed with these charms. Infinity is 100% bis for 100% of elemental builds that conviction supports.

Sunder the immune. Conviction lowers it.

Ez solvd gam

7 Likes

Na, dont need infinity. Everyone with a brain will run ES, jam a million points into cold mastery, and run insight. This is a stupid patch, made by devs that never played the game, throwing 20 years of builds and strategy in the trash. Deaths fathom will be worth so much that the following season sorcā€™s will just start with it in their stash.

19 Likes

Could not be said better

13 Likes

lmao I am a 20 year veteran of D2, breaking all immunes is a change everyone has been asking for. The basement dwellers coming out of no where to sit in an echo chamber to complain.

15 Likes

No, youā€™re not. Youā€™re new, and lying, and you think the game is hard and every build of every class should speed clear because you dont want to have to think about actually building a character. You mf all day and find nothing and want to have what everyone else has because youā€™re bad. You tried D2 once 4 years ago, but never made it to hell difficulty. Youā€™re a trash player and 100% the reason they will ruin this game.

6 Likes

Bro, calm, down take your meds. I have been playing D2 since it came out. It sounds like you have a lot of mental health issues, I think you need to go talk to your mom and see if she will consult you. Finally more immunities are broken that arent with Infinity and lightning immunes.

11 Likes

Bro, you made a post a year ago asking how trading works and a bnet account created in 2019.

6 Likes

You literally have no idea, no idea what you are talking about. Are you living off my taxes as well?

4 Likes

Look bud, my property taxes cost more monthly than a years worth of your allowance.

Can you please submit your income and pictures. We are having a giggle at this, also your blood pressure right now as well as your weight and height.

4 Likes

both please submit D size to settle this properly

5 Likes

well i woudlnā€™t say this is what old vets want, AT ALL, this sounds like itā€™s going to be awful. just awful. terror zones were already a bad idea, and now these terrible charms. like WHAT. who is in charge. i donā€™t like these people. or their changes to this game.

4 Likes

I love the fact I can play other builds and not forced into infinity and light sorc to break immunes. People finding negatives in this is hilarious as if D2 has some insane build structure.

5 Likes

Not true, a monthly physical and blood screening is required by my employer due to chemical and caustic exposure. I pass with flying colors every time.

Lmao. You make a lot of dumb assumptions. Plenty of us veterans hate the immunity system as it results in so many people feeling forced to play lightning characters and hdins.

8 Likes

Are you ok dude? Have you been affected by mesothelioma?

2 Likes

I have not, but theres a serious amount of asbestos in the facility where I work.