D2R Needs FG Trading

We already have values somewhat set for runes on D2R. Not only can you not trade 500 lems for a ber because it doesn’t fit into a trade window, but nobody would want 500 lems in the first place. But you could sell 500 lems for 1fg each to those that actually do need lems. And once you’ve done that you can trade that 500fg for your ber rune. Much easier than finding someone who needs 500 lems.

1 Like

Exactly, and who is going to trade legit items for a bunch of Lems or below runes… Few and far between.

bc you have nothing to do with hundreds of lems
if are able to buy a ber for 500 lems, suddenly everybody gonna wish they had 500 lems

this just over complicates

i already answered that
if they have buying power, they have a use

bid son, think!
the system just have to recognizes my 100 lems bid as equivalent a ber the same way it recognized when someone bought my ber

Not true. You cannot find anyone on b net willing to take 500lems for a ber rune. Period even if the trade could be done in a window you could not secure the trade.

Meanwhile you could everyday post up lems for 1fg each and sell enough of them to buy a ber rune.

You say it is complicated, but it really isn’t there is nothing complicated about listing trades on JSP to easily transition the value of your tiny items into larger ones. What is infinitely more complicated is if you want to buy a ber you need to find someone who wants 2lems,4shakos,occy, 28res vmagi, 2 tal amys, 15/17 druid torch, and 3 light skillers. That person probably doesn’t exist. But if you sold all that for forum gold you could easily buy a ber. Which is a much faster and smater way to trade. Unfortunately you’d rather be in the stone age of trading, so you can use whatever BS excuse about JSP to justify being awful at D2. Understandable tho.

Problem is, they do not, and never will have that buying power. FG does.

Irrelevant dude, the market does not recognize those as an equal trade value.

in my system, the seller is bound to the highest bid
if the highest bid is a 100 lems, he will have to take it

bc right now buying power is direct affected by use, which is rw dependent
if the AH system give it a fixed price, there you go, it now has use

if the system does, who is the market?

Runes are not a viable currrency as the valuable ones are not that easy to come by most people are not going to trade for the low and mid runes as you can find them fairly easily

Also keep in mind HR’s were the currency for a while in LoD and that made items really hard for some players to get

You retards already killed this game bye bye

did anyone see this one yet

and forcing the seller to take the highest bid is dumb unless you have an actual trade currency as crap runes are for the most part unwanted due to being relatively easy to find

by the way a decent percentage of the playerbase is lazy as hell due to glitches that allow them to skip all the way to hell difficulty without levelng in the lower difficulties

Your system is awful.

Because there is no common currency that holds enough value to be used for trading your market idea is awful. No, runes of any type are not currency, they’re items. They’re not easily stored, they all have different values and usefulness. In your system I would be able to bid 10,000 eld runes vs someone’s pul rune and get the winning bid. Nobody needs/wants/can store 10,000 eld runes. But you thought your market idea through as well as you did that post about drop rates being lowered.

the AH just have to have a fixed value for each rune

if someone buys my ist for 5 pul, i should be able to buy a ist for 5 pul

to have a fixed value you would need to have an actual currency that is not an item in the game and is easily storable

and 5 Pul would still not be equal to 1 Ist as it would take 8 Puls to actually make 1 Ist

currency tab

the sytem should pre determine a value for each

no you wouldnt bc

i dont know which post you are referring to, mind to be specific? i posted alot about drop rates

I’ll sit here and argue with you all day. It is all good to have a difference of opinion.

You will never get through to Hanz. He will come up with some craziness all day. He will then spout off some detail, but won’t ever be able to provide a source for it. He comes up with schemes that would never actually work. Honestly I’m very surprised he knows how to turn on his computer.

They will never do that BECAUSE THEY ARE AN IN GAME ITEM…

you dont need to, if thats a concern

is it? crazy? more crazy than a middle man breaking blizz rights?

you just have to properly ask for it

why not?

i find it interesting when people fail to argue and turn to personal offense

screaming wont make it sound smarter

and runes already work as currency

1 Like

Fixed that for you…

i traded rals, hels, sols and others for ist and vex

JSP isn’t breaking Blizz’s rights, if they were the billion dollar company would do something about it. Blizz sued a 2000 dollar prize pool tourney for SC2, but for some reason they’re scared to go after jsp? Seems strange to me.
JSP’s Forum concept, PM system, Information, currency are all better than anything blizzard has ever implemented.
I did properly ask for the info that doesn’t exist. Your clown demands don’t apply. It is up to the person who makes a statement of fact, to prove that fact if able to be proven.
Your schemes simply will not work because you don’t think them through. Also Blizzard hasn’t really cared about D2 for 20 years, so expecting them to make a market, when njag and jsp already did that for them would be a waste of time. Thank god JSP took care of LOD so well.
I too find it interesting when someone makes a claim in an argument, but cannot source the information. It isn’t personal just an observation about your ability to follow through on things. :slight_smile: