D2R Americas Servers Down

Your Sorc should be there when they get things working again, but there is likely to be a data rollback to a save point that is not corrupted. You may lose any very recent progress.

Yesterday it took 3-4 hours ish to get things working again.

So much for coffee and some D2R :frowning:

1 Like

These things happen, I understand but some people donā€™t.

2 Likes

they shouldnt happen so often, thats whats annoying most people. 20 year old game with a new skin and still lots of issues. But cant expect much more from bli$$ard really

4 Likes

wonder if D3 also has the same issues?

Looks like Iā€™ll create a new char in offline mode from now on. Itā€™s sad really that people have to resort to play it on offline mode to insure their char will still be there.

1 Like

Im fine with stuffā€¦usually, but for reals i mean cmonā€¦

1 Like

down Again!? come on blizzardā€¦ let me play the damn game i paid forā€¦

2 Likes

my 1 day off from work and i have to sit and wait around

3 Likes

Just relax with your coffee on your nice couch and watch some Loony Toons or something till things get updated.

Daily Emergency Maintenance FTW

1 Like

I agree with this statement

Yeah I have come to re-live the nostalgia, but having the servers be down TWO days in a row on the weekend for NA is pretty ridiculous. This is one of the reasons I was hesitant to buy this or any other Blizzard game at this point.

They have proven they donā€™t care about anything except collecting money.

2 Likes

Keep in mind some games require daily general maintenance periods on top of their large updates, bug fixes, etc.

WTH is happening???

1 Like

they are down in europe aswell, two days in a row

And I just now smoked. What a waste

3 Likes

It really is mind blowing that a billion dollar company has consistently had the same issues across 20 years.

1 Like

Asia Server also gone

Not anything good at this point

Sameā€¦man this sucks.

1 Like